Login

Yang Resources

The world headquarters of Natural Grounding! Post your experiences about the natural grounding, the secret of women, NG resources, styles, how-to's, successes, questions, alpha state, beliefs, kundalini, natural alpha women, palmy, results, etc..N.G. is the other foundational 1/3 of Natural Game and building your primary sexual attraction capability, congruency & ultimate potential/connection with women

Moderators: mystery, Rion

Yang Resources

Postby zuprion » Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:05 am

What are your favorite yang resources? I have been experimenting more with this lately, and have come to discover that in my case at least, I undervalue yang energy. To articulate this, think of it this way, if I just did all nighters for a week straight only grounding to alpha males, using affirmations like "I am this energy." or "There is no limit to how grounded to the earth I can be."

and then if I did natural grounding after that week, the magnetic polarity that is built once you put that level of masculine presence in relation to its feminine opposite, is INSANE. :p Eh hehe

Trouble is, I don't have enough yang resources (that have true pure, non-socialize energy) to ground to for more than a few minutes, unless I keep redragging the scroll bar...not fun. Therefore, please list what your favorites are. Personally, I like the first minute of the video called "yin yang power" (Sean Connery, Brad Pitt, etc.) that someone posted on youtube a year or so ago that I cant find the link to at the moment, because the quick flashing screens make it easier for the subconscious to be affected. Anyway, what are you guys using? Also, is there a "Palmy level" equivalent of a natural male alpha in videos in some country somewhere?
-Zupster
zuprion

Re: Yang Resources

Postby mystery » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:17 pm

This is an issue I talked about recently. I used to have a very strong Yin energy (which is required to connect with women who have their femininity repressed) but my Yang energy was average.

The reason is most of my spiritual development was due to Natural Grounding which directly awakens the feminine energy and indirectly develops masculinity through polarity. It doesn't directly develop masculinity.

Here are some ways to develop masculinity
- learn to say no and to put your feet down
- start looking into the more practical aspects of the things you are working on
- travel to countries where men are very masculine, especially South-America or Africa
- find some good masculine behavioral role models to inspire you

The Man Kind Project is also worth looking at
http://www.mankindproject.org
mystery

Postby zuprion » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:17 pm

That's interesting Etienne, I was thinking the same thing. While the yin energy can ground you, I think that if you're doing all nighters and a lot of grounding in general, it's important to balance the yang. Since there are physiological changes, I wonder if grounding to yin might actually affect estrogen levels in men, and similarly if yang grounding might balance that out to maintain healthy testosterone levels. Since we're dealing with sexual energy, I think there's the chance this may be the case.

Also, I think it's important to make the distinction between masculine behaviorial tendencies, and masculine energy. Natural grounding addresses sexual energy (depending upon what your consciously doing in relation to the energy your in relation to through the screen). However, once your primarily egoless it's also a bridge to higher consciousness (spiritual energy). If you're intentionally getting emotional, it's also a means to higher emotional consciousness.

Therefore, the sexual aspect of the holistic self is unique in that the energies themselves have a duality, specifically a duality in genders. I also think that we need to ditch the idea of males only grounding to female alphas, and vice versa, since each person I believe needs to always be balanced, regardless of their consciousness level. That said, it also brings to light the importance of what the "energerial intention" is in relation to the energy in front of you. In other words, when your in relation to female alphas, your affirming that this is your sexual opposite and that you value polarity. If your're grounding to male alphas, you're affirming this is my natural grounded energy, I am the same grounded energy as this, etc. In my experience, yang energy feels distinctly different in your body, than yin does. (Yin feels much more tingly and lighter.) Is this true in your experience as well?
-Zupster
zuprion

Postby Rion » Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:33 am

yes, we do have to acquire more of these. i haven't really taken the time to attract them yet.

probably mostly movie clips from decades ago..almost all of the (western) music videos today seem to be so warped with lower consciousness, ego or social dynamics of niche influence so it's more challenging to find good yang energy.

maybe 70's fight training videos from some countries or something
Rion
Site Admin

Postby mpgamer55 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:03 am

I've started a Yang playlist on my natural grounding channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/NaturalGrou ... F5E4C78E5A

Please send any 70s fight training videos from other countries :mrgreen:

or any other badass masculine vids. (machismo is optional)
mpgamer55

Return to Natural Grounding