Login

I want to explode...hehe

The world headquarters of Natural Grounding! Post your experiences about the natural grounding, the secret of women, NG resources, styles, how-to's, successes, questions, alpha state, beliefs, kundalini, natural alpha women, palmy, results, etc..N.G. is the other foundational 1/3 of Natural Game and building your primary sexual attraction capability, congruency & ultimate potential/connection with women

Moderators: mystery, Rion

I want to explode...hehe

Postby SMode » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:01 pm

when I ground to sunny from snsd...I get really excited, my mind goes blank and just want to explode my entire body to a million pieces...also my entire upper body wants to go berserk...hehe

to the other members like jesica, Yuri, Tiffany, and Yoona...nothing happens....kinda

I can get really high with sunny and sooyoung and a little with Taeyeon and Hyoyeon

any of you guys notice the same thing or is this just me because of my preference... ??? hmmmmm

before I use to like jesica, tiffany, yuri, teayeon...
Now I get weirded out by jesica and tiffany mostly...dont like their energy seems fake....hmmm
SMode

Re: I want to explode...hehe

Postby SMode » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:09 pm

I ground on old videos before they made `run devil run`
SMode

Postby Rion » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:21 pm

good to hear! the more you can be affected, the more naturally high you'll get :)

i'm infinitely still growing in respect, admiration and value from them. i'm conservative about bringing in new videos but there is just a plethora to choose from on youtube (i still want to buy them though in hd or greater quality).

did you see the 'into a new world' original stage version? at the end of here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1AnH2HCBQY

that was probably their first video...i didn't see it before this. that is hardcore energy and they have the moves locked down tight..they look younger and all skinnier too.

i think the guys who have been doing grounding to snsd longer than us have more verified intuition but my initial favorites were sunny, sooyoung and hyoyeon.

they still kind of are.

hyoyeon seems the most western-influenced and sooyoung the most challenging/independent the more experience i get but still have great energy.

i wasn't into taeyeon much but she's been one of my favorites now after seeing more aegyo. she can be very egoless/stoopid and it's great. the more i watch aegyo battles the more each of them grow in value.

yoona's got all kinds of pent up energy alone but very subtle otherwise..it's like her tiffany, jessica, yuri all blend into the background for me. seohyun is standing out more, looks different all the time but is darker and tall.

some of the guy's doing it the most have yuri as their favorite...i think she's the most authentically feminine in the sense of not submissive but as an ultimate traditional/loving girlfriend type when you see her by herself.

generally i prefer a little more kick like with sunny or the challenge of a sooyoung but i may change my values/preferences through time. hyoyeon is very in touch with her (feminine) physical energy.

i plan to live in s.korea either this year or next for a month.

with all the fast cuts in most videos it is still hard to differentiate who is who as they're changing their styles and looks all the times but this is part of the fun i think...not even koreans can keep up with their favorites probably.

generally i'm focused on the group energy experience in the regular videos (like probably everyone).

once you focus on one though you can kind of follow her. i'm glad everyone has their favorites, mine may change through time.

those same 4 have stood out for me as well sunny still being #1 for me.

others guys thoughts??
Rion
Site Admin

Postby jonathondd » Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:10 am

Sunny has always stood out far and above for me. I didn't even value any of the rest and only paid attention to sunny. But watching more videos I began to see the value they all possess. For example tiffany is just one of the most innocent girls I've ever seen- see here her scared of bugs and talking about them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lnWzOcDvUY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xmhx7zWr_gw

Or here- you can easily see how everyone feels the energy when she smiles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4iG_JEO-NM

lol and just looking at her during this whole show- she looks terrified and I find it so endearing. Its so refreshing to see women who accept being women. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYN3N8ad ... re=related
jonathondd

Postby SMode » Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:17 am

Jonathondd

Yes they all have it, all women have the natural ability to show their real beauty. In the presence of a strong masculine energy like Rion I think even Oprah can show an aegyo that will make us cry(hehe maybe not)...I believe all women have it.

So I`m not surprise if tiffany would show because it`s only natural...I actually expect to see it from her...

but what I have found is that her energy is a diluted she has the sweet taste but her juice has too much water for me so to speak. unlike tiffany, sunny`s energy is so pure for me I can literally taste the sugar...my mind shoot to peak state almost instantly the moment she does her aegyo or smile...tiffany`s smile just makes me go wow...sunny I go blank...

but dont get me wrong I think they are all beautiful...looks wise sunny and sooyoung are at the buttom of my list, it`s only later when I became more aware of their energy that I started to really appreciate sunny`s glow and she became my #1
SMode

Postby SMode » Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:50 pm

Rion I never saw that video until now...they were all so much more natural back then...

Jonathan I was beginning to enjoy tiffany in that video about the bugs until sunny came running...and my mind goes blank and my heart went overdrive...I can ground with sunny only for a few minutes caz my heart cant take the pressure...hehe its too much... bliss for me
SMode

Postby camaleon » Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:59 am

did you see the 'into a new world' original stage version? at the end of here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1AnH2HCBQY

Do you want it more clear ?
"into the new world... (order)"
And I don't know if the girls know about it, who can tell for sure? Perhaps they're merely pawns.
BUT...
Gonna quote something here:
The repeating sound/visual pattern induces the hypnotic state of mind that is similar to day dreaming, thus clearing the mind of all thought
so that the message can be implanted in the unconscious without resistance.
When you cannot make a choice or when that choice is taken away from you, the message is programmed directly to the subconscious, thus circumventing analysis and choice in accepting the content of the message.

So it's good to know, and no I'm not denying that they're naturals. Just to make the NWO conscious so you wont accept it later.

Peace.
camaleon

Postby jonathondd » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:30 pm

Or perhaps it has nothing to do with any NWO plans and its just a music video that uses the term into a new world? Its a song about feeling hurt and continuing to walk the road of life. The NWO aren't the ones allowed to use the term "new world". I suppose Aladdin's "A whole new world" hinted at it over a decade earlier. Is everyone who uses the term guilty of NWO association? You give those types of people power that way.

The thing with evil people in power in this world is that they tell you upfront what they plan to do and do it all the time. They have no reason to make it esoteric.

Btw: really weird thing with the forums, I have the ability to edit every post?
jonathondd

Postby mpgamer55 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:25 am

Nice. We can edit posts. Time to clean house jonathondd. I'm deleting all of Camaleon's paranoid posts. ^_^

New World Order? It says into the new world not new world order... Christ. And assuming they actually meant New World Order (which is a hellva stretch) what if I'm ignorant of New World Order and its negative connotation? How will this subconsciously program me if I'm not even aware of New World Order's plans or philosophy?

Get real man. Get your head out of your ass and think positive for once. Maybe these negative things won't effect you, even if they exist. Which they don't btw. They are all in your head. YOU(no one else) added an extra word (order) to the make the whole video negative.

Not to mention NWO was a pro wrestling group in WCW as well. haha. pweaze dont dewete me!

Whether you believe me or not you are rejecting this reality. Natural women are real. I know it almost seems impossible that someone could actually be genuine out there. I didn't really believe it myself until I went to Thailand. They aren't perfect. But they are real women. Feminine women. It is real man.

Oh and btw, Girl's Generation is THE SHIT. I can't pick a fav member cuz they are all so awesome!
mpgamer55

Postby advan » Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:08 am

pretty well said guys.
I was going to dole out a drubbing earlier but I figured i might get too hard hitting.
talking smack about snsd, in this thread is rather inappropriate and in general does not bode well with me, and im sure for a lot of you as well..

seriously Into The New World is a premier, top-tier world class natural alpha resource.

If you dont like it or dont see the value in it thats fine, but to make smearing type comments of that type is ridiculous. Don't bring that crap energy of crappy organizations around here. because its beta. and its a nuisance for us to read.

its like we're making some good salsa with organic tomatoes, cilantro, onions. we're adding alpha ingredients that will synergize into delicious salsa. then some one throws in rotten oranges. get it the F* outta here.

and its disrespectful and rude to snsd and fellow forum members. this is supposed to be a place where we can really talk up our natural alphas in a safe space, and open energy up. because in doing so you can reach higher states.

and when youre grounding at a high level it can become sacred even. when you're in relationship to the shakti. So be respectful of that please.
advan

Postby advan » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:17 am

Ok ok let me get back on track.
Yeah Into The New World is really just phenomenal and powerful video and song. and of course live performance. It deserves its own thread actually.
It just is awesome in concept, video, sound. lyrics are amazing. and the choreography, whoa..whoa. i want to know who choreographed that because when you really start to see it and feel it, you'll get that the movements are like advanced energy work on you.
like this song is special, like that is how you launch a career.

But definitely some foundational snsd right there.
You get the pleasure of seeing the girls with very minimal makeup, and how well and powerful they dance in flat shoes. energetic ying alpha. and sing with strong meaningful vocals. Very inspirational, very natural alpha.

A few hours ago I went to whole foods and was listening to ITNW in the car. Having a little grounding session, I can ground to just the audio. And I was tearing up, clearing my energy. Later as I was checking out, one of the cashiers a couple aisles over was checking me out thoroughly. (I could feel she noticed me when I walked in the place too.)
Giving me a warm natural alpha smile and I smiled back. Not a big deal to mention but just a nice exchange. (I'll be real, she wasnt really that cute to me/my type. But on friday I did exchange numbers with a girl that is very cute and my type. I mean im not going to go after every girl that wants me haha...or..? hmm for me that might be a good idea.)

But I certainly welcome a nice display of attraction and I am grateful. And a girl that is able to show natural energy. And maybe she is a great girl, I dont want to be too judging of outer appearance.
Anyways.. the shakti is there, you can become more aware of it, its your awareness of it.
advan

Postby Rion » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:25 pm

and therein lies a lesson of relational mastery...can you really differentiate social dogma from the purity of shakti values and energy?

it may take some additional clearing but when you can, it's worth it. it's really advanced what we're doing.

there are lower level values and there are higher level values and frequencies like meditating on levels above the ego.

separating yourself from the realm of ego, socio-religious conspiracy (low level), dogma and any of that influence which is all tainted and stepping into the higher of egolessness is a big step.

staying there at the ego & social conspiracy level will keep you in the murkiness and prevent seeing the energy truth of that which is.

what are your values? what are you in relation to? when you value something higher, that is what you'll be influenced by.

besides, even if it was true you're not buying into it by seeing different values and being in relation at a higher level.

a close family member of mine is into conspiracy theories and it makes me just shake my head. the whole system of negative energy is built to feed the fabrications they make up and they are the ones who are influenced the most.

anyways a new world or higher consciousness of egoless feminine energy free of conspiracy sounds good to me anyways.
Rion
Site Admin

Postby camaleon » Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:40 am

How could you say you're not influenced by that in the first place, if you don't know what they're trying to show you?

I'm not telling you to give importance to the NWO, quite the opposite, and that's a part of REALLY BEING AWARE.

I'm not discussing feminine energy, I know SNSD members have it. What I don't like is that the Elite is using 'nicer' ways of pushing their agenda.
Obviously with signs and symbols with double meanings.
Here you have some pics, and you don't have to believe what I'm showing here, do your research.
Besides you're not the only ones that read this forum, so don't think that all this is just for you.

Why do the Elite wants people to watch their signs?
It's because they want to implant their symbols conciously and/or subconsciously in all people`s minds.
How they do that?
By doing it covertly or semi covertly.
How?
Think about publicity on stadiums (baseball, football, etc). Why do you think publicists spend thousands of dollars if people are not going just to watch the ads.
It's because people are not paying attention consciously, but anyway the subconscious is working anyways.

Using nice girls is a good move to push their agenda.

Thanks to Morpheus for showing me Vigilant Citizen site:
http://vigilantcitizen.com/

So you think SNSD members are pure, think twice. They display some hand gestures and masonic symbols just like Lady Gaga and other MTV's pop stars:
Attachments
MTV Canada_Toronto.jpg
MTV Headquarters in Canada
MTV Canada_Toronto.jpg (114.45 KiB) Viewed 3505 times
googles.jpg
This is just one of the hand signs displayed on music videos around the globe. An eye (satan's 'All seing eye') and the Square and compass a masonic symbol.
googles.jpg (644.94 KiB) Viewed 3505 times
SIX.jpg
It seems like it's just a normal a-OK sign. The subconscious mind can't tell the difference. And not all a-OK means 3-6.
SIX.jpg (621.23 KiB) Viewed 3505 times
SICA 3 times 6.jpg
A subtly and 'cute' way to display 666.
SICA 3 times 6.jpg (624.33 KiB) Viewed 3505 times
3-6 en ojo.JPG
3-6 on one eye.
3-6 en ojo.JPG (75.83 KiB) Viewed 3505 times
EYE 3 times 6.jpg
More 3 times 6.
EYE 3 times 6.jpg (679.11 KiB) Viewed 3505 times
SNSD - Hoot HD creepy girl.jpg
Creepy girl on SNSD 'Hoot' video
SNSD - Hoot HD creepy girl.jpg (37.97 KiB) Viewed 3505 times
building.jpg
Semi-hidden signs.
building.jpg (652.36 KiB) Viewed 3505 times
Job_Done.jpg
Just thinking like a video producer.
The goal is to do it subtly.
Job_Done.jpg (724.14 KiB) Viewed 3505 times
ScreenHunter_059.jpg
Checkerboard and square and compass.
ScreenHunter_059.jpg (106.57 KiB) Viewed 3505 times
Checkrbrd-Pentagram.jpg
Satanism and masonry are close related !
Checkrbrd-Pentagram.jpg (726.13 KiB) Viewed 3505 times
SNSD - Hoot HD floor mang copia.jpg
Checkerboard floor and creepy atmosphere
SNSD - Hoot HD floor mang copia.jpg (104.01 KiB) Viewed 3505 times
SNSD - Hoot HD Checkerboard.jpg
Checkerboard 'halo'.
SNSD - Hoot HD Checkerboard.jpg (175.99 KiB) Viewed 3505 times
Girls' Generation - Hoot.jpg
Masonic floor and social girls!
Girls' Generation - Hoot.jpg (127.92 KiB) Viewed 3505 times
G display.jpg
...And more masonic checkerboard and masonic 'G'.
G display.jpg (647.24 KiB) Viewed 3505 times
SNSD_Gee- guiño.jpg
Winkin' an eye is harmless, that's good !
SNSD_Gee- guiño.jpg (57.19 KiB) Viewed 3505 times
SICA 1 EYE copia.jpg
Too many famous pop stars around the world flash 1 eye covering the other... Not so good!
SICA 1 EYE copia.jpg (611.35 KiB) Viewed 3505 times
SNSD_Gee- otro 6 tres vec.jpg
666 again.
SNSD_Gee- otro 6 tres vec.jpg (32.8 KiB) Viewed 3505 times
SNSD_Gee- otro 6 tres vec cop 2.jpg
The subconscious mind can catch these 666 even if they're downward.
SNSD_Gee- otro 6 tres vec cop 2.jpg (32.83 KiB) Viewed 3505 times
disneygirls21-e1284557210327.jpg
Just like Disney girls, from innocent to not so innocent.
disneygirls21-e1284557210327.jpg (86.43 KiB) Viewed 3505 times
socials.jpg
They look very social on this vid
socials.jpg (625.72 KiB) Viewed 3505 times
SNSD Intel 02.JPG
Another way to display a horned hand
SNSD Intel 02.JPG (128.24 KiB) Viewed 3505 times
LEZBO.jpg
Lezbo moments, even if their lips didn't touch each other.
LEZBO.jpg (89.02 KiB) Viewed 3505 times
MarijuanaLeaf.jpg
Now, Can u say promoting Marijuana is a good thing to do?
MarijuanaLeaf.jpg (625.82 KiB) Viewed 3505 times
camaleon

Postby camaleon » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:16 am

SOME INTERESTING QUOTES:

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=6417
A rather strange article recently appeared in the Economist admitting to a global elite deciding issues in secret. The article still calls those questioning those methods “conspiracy theorists” and makes them sound crazy…even though they were right all along. Just to refresh everybody’s memories, here’s the definition of “conspiracy”.
“a secret agreement between two or more people to perform an unlawful act”
If we look at the Bilderberg Group, it is definitely made of secret agreements between two or more people. Are the acts discussed unlawful? They are surely undemocratic – little to no elected officials attend to those meetings. In a democracy, elected officials have the mandate to decide public policies. Not CEO’s of corporations. I am only stating the obvious here, but the obvious does not seem obvious anymore.
Here’s the article from the Economist (whose editor attends the Bilderberg group
“YOU can do nothing against a conspiracy theory,” sighs Etienne Davignon. He sits in a lofty office with a stupendous view over Brussels, puffing his pipe. He is an aristocrat, a former vice-president of the European Commission and a man who has sat on several corporate boards, but that is not why some people consider him too powerful. He presides over the Bilderberg group, an evil conspiracy bent on world domination. At least, that is what numerous websites allege; also that it has ties to al-Qaeda, is hiding the cure for cancer and wishes to merge the United States with Mexico.
In reality, Bilderberg is an annual conference for a few dozen of the world’s most influential people. Last year Bill Gates and Larry Summers hobnobbed with the chairman of Deutsche Bank, the boss of Shell, the head of the World Food Programme and the prime minister of Spain. One or two journalists are invited each year, on condition that they abstain from writing about it. (Full disclosure: the editor of The Economist sometimes attends.)

Because the meetings are off the record, they are catnip to conspiracy theorists. But the attraction for participants is obvious. They can speak candidly, says Mr Davignon, without worrying how their words might play in tomorrow’s headlines. So they find out what other influential people really think. Big ideas are debated frankly. Mr Davignon credits the meetings for helping to lay the groundwork for creating the euro. He recalls strong disagreement over Iraq: some participants favoured the invasion in 2003, some opposed it and some wanted it done differently. Last year the debate was about Europe’s fiscal problems, and whether the euro would survive

Governments are now trying to craft rules to prevent a recurrence. Lots of people have offered advice. Among the weightier contributions was a report from the Group of Thirty (G30), an informal collection of past and present central-bank governors. The Volcker Report, advocating a central clearing mechanism for derivatives trading and curbs on proprietary trading by banks, helped shape America’s Dodd-Frank financial-reform bill. The G30 is influential because it consists of people with experience of putting policies into practice, says Stuart Mackintosh, its director. So when it makes recommendations, they can be turned into action, he adds.”

- Source: The Economist
http://www.economist.com/node/17928993
According to the article : a cosmopolitan elite—international financiers, bureaucrats, charity bosses and thinkers—constantly meet and talk. They flock to elite gatherings such as the World Economic Forum at Davos, the Trilateral Commission and the Boao meeting in China. They form clubs. Still, if you question this, you are a tagged as a “conspiracy theorist” and therefore a nut job.

To desire open, public debates between democratically elected officials is simply crazy. Either you accept undemocratic proceedings or you’re crazy.
Are you crazy? Because if you have any concerns or opinions regarding what is happening, they are surely not rational. They are crazy-conspiracy-theorist-ramblings. That’s the underlying message of the article. I love those kinds of articles.
Thank you Bilderberg-owned The Economist.

Jessie J’s “Price Tag”
http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=6826
Although the music industry is not the money-maker it once was, it still has an important function:
a powerful tool of mass indoctrination.

How many artists on this site have been shown flashing
that darned One Eye sign? Dozens. The fact that the same meanings and symbols appear in so many music videos, regardless of the artist, is the ultimate proof of a hidden power structure in charge of the industry.

Tiffany Evans
http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=2806
You gotta watch what u say. Because there are a lot of weak people in the world. They are susceptible to anything so anything you say or do some people actually do listen. So make sure its nothing bad. Its okay to be deep, but not murder deep.
Man! I really wish I could tell you guys what the industry really is and what stars are apart of destroying this world. The stars who worship
satan,and those who have killed to get the respect they have now. You’d be verrrry surprised. Some of your favorite people pretend to worship God but they only do that to save face. Or seem innocent.

Satan was head of music in heaven. He uses influential people…to help influence the world. Think about that. Once u make a certain amount of money. Just know that that’s when they ask u to join. To get in you have
accept the beast, worship. Once you join they assist u with ur career.make u huge.only if u agree and obey to destroy Gods word.and his children.
Ppl listen and pay attention. Its a war going on right now between Good and Evil. Evil will rule this world for a min. The people that have this power are the people that RULE the whole world. I’m done I won’t say anymore before I get in trouble.”

Evan’s tweets are centered around the “rumored corruption and brainwashing that goes on behind the scenes of the entertainment industry, often referred
to as a group called the Illuminati”.

"If you’ve never heard of the Illuminati before, it’s basically a group or organization of powerful people in the industry that brainwash audiences with hidden messages in songs, music video’s, political campaigns etc.
Stars such as Kanye West, Jay-Z, Beyonce, Rihanna, and Matthew Knowles have all been accused of being involved, as have various politicians and actors."

SOURCE:
http://www.examiner.com/celebrity-headlines-in-los-angeles/singer-songwriter-tiffany-evans-blasts-rihanna-s-russian-roulette-suicide-rate-will-skyrocket

MAJOR DISCOVERY IN FREEMASONRY!
At long last, we have solved the question as to how Freemasons can consider themselves to be "Christian"
http://www.cuttingedge.org/free18.htm

First of all, you must understand something: I have many of Mason's formerly secret books and have read them, underlined in them, and spent hours cataloging them. Let me quote you some of the Masonic writings. Remember, I have each of these books I quote you, so I did not get the information "second-hand".

Manly P. Hall -- "When the Mason learns that the key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the mystery of his Craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands and before he may step onward and upward, he must prove his ability to properly handle energy." [Manly P. Hall, The Lost Keys of Freemasonry, p. 124; Emphasis added]

Hmm, so you guys worship Lucifer? Amazing.

Read the whole article on the link above.

If you believe in Satan or not, it's pointless, THEY DO !
camaleon

Postby mpgamer55 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:24 am

You know Cameleon, I was going to write a huge article on everything that is wrong with your theories but, I decided it was a waste of my time.

You can keep turning Gee in 666, while I sit back and enjoy nice feminine women.
mpgamer55

Next

Return to Natural Grounding