Login

Working in a pub/club and natural grounding..

The world headquarters of Natural Grounding! Post your experiences about the natural grounding, the secret of women, NG resources, styles, how-to's, successes, questions, alpha state, beliefs, kundalini, natural alpha women, palmy, results, etc..N.G. is the other foundational 1/3 of Natural Game and building your primary sexual attraction capability, congruency & ultimate potential/connection with women

Moderators: mystery, Rion

Working in a pub/club and natural grounding..

Postby dominance » Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:57 pm

Hi guys,
I am having strange things with natural grounding, strange waves of different reactions.

Like some days only doing it for 10 minutes and not being able to stand it for long but getting alot of good attention.. to the next evolution of the last few days getting lost in it, enjoying it, and by the time I know it an hour is up, and then no attention, though I feel an evolution is around the corner.

Anyway my challenge is my job bouncing. I got out of it because of lots of violence inherent in it and stress and it was kind of screwing up my head with girls, as they just seem to want something when your the bouncer so give you fake attention.

I took a 2 month break and have just accepted a new job every weekend (2 nights) working in a pub. Its good for experience with confrontation because I want to teach martial arts (I feel someone who does this MUST have real experience) and its good money which is needed because next week I start a small business course to get a business training people in martial arts going. $40 an hour is too hard to overlook. And it avoids having to work a stupid amount of hours and days to get the same amount which is good for my course.

The problem is, its good for one thing i'm working on, but with this process of natural grounding its a problem because i'm constantly around this BS social programming, its in front of me, and its my job to just observe all night. And this being in front of me isn't good for the changes I want to make.

So what can I do to counteract this? For the moment I will stay at the job for probably atleast 6 months to help me with money while I work on getting my business running. So just leaving isn't an option I have to find a way to counteract it and make my practices stronger and somehow not be effected by it.

The behaviour I see from women there is retarded, I can't think of any better word.. not cool.. really shows what Rion is talking about when he talks about social women. There has been nights where i've gone to work and from natural grounding have been powerful and it hasn't effected me, but this is only rare.

Is the answer just continue on the path of natural grounding or some other tactics to assist me?

-Ben
dominance

Postby aztecsfinest » Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:09 pm

Always more grounding!

Clubs were one of the places I feared the most, the bouncers would hate me (short and polite), the bar staff would treat me like I'm a dog.

So this one day, I was really pissed off with this woman who keeps guilting me in to going eveywhere with her, (I wasn't very self assertive back then) and kept ollowing me around everywhere. Everywhere I looked I saw women acting like they were hot shit, bouncers pussing out to them "If she looks like that she can do whatever she wants"

So angry, so much ego.

Exploding with rage, anger being the one thing I found hard to control and accept, I eventually walked back in. And chose another response to the stimulus.

This was no club, this was a lesson in Relational Mastery!!!

Do you have cages in those clubs? Notice that they're only for skinny girls! In this club there was this machine that men would punch for extra points. The dance floor was in the centre of the room with balconies overlooking the dancers. The women were up against a wall with bright lights girating and "dancing" to the god awful sounds of Lady Gaga!

(A song about some woman abusing her boyfriend... Would ya? lol)

The men were so angry! They would drink to take the edge off, the drinks were at a low price temporarily. When they were at a high price
(€10.00 for a red bull for christs sake!) men ould still rush in, unbutton the top shirt and start acting like arseholes to show who "The Man" was.

The ones that weren't "The Man" enough would drink more to "Man Up" or drown their sorrows.

The anger would be increased seeing the women acting like untouchable bitches, more drink! Buy the woman a drink, she'll talk to you for five seconds then move on to the next guy. First guy drinks to man up a bit more!

And all night I would be writing a massive post on RELM in my mind. Then the music stopped. Suddenly the women are acting like girls! THey're drunk, drunk=no inhibitions. Natural Grounding Experience! They're letting go of Brooks Shield!

I talked to the bar girl, and in more or less ways explained what I had discovered, but in a friendly conversation way. She was pretty cool to me, she found it funny! hat and I had to walk home for 6 hours cos a friend of mine took a taxi while we were waiting for her... Best walk ever though! What an adventure!

You can choose your responses to any enviornment. The Stimulus doesn't change, you can change the channel or your response.

As for your Martial Arts thing, GO FOR IT!

Do both, Habit 2. Begin with THe End in Mind. In your imagination, while you're at your job doing nothing, really feel and get in to the feeling of teaching men and women what you want to be teaching them.

And be thankful for how awesome it is, for some reason some thngs will happen and suddenly after a while a bunch of things or people come in to your life that coincinde with that which you want.

See the Law of Attraction boards, get the SGR programme, it's about internalising the Secret!
It actually works, it's working for you right now, suddenly you're seeing Natural Character in all of these places!

I hope I gave you some worthy information.

I also suggest you try Brazillian Jiu Jitsu, it's damn powerful, and combine it with what you already know. Think of how brilliant your classes would be!

Tiny innocent men and women, turning from wreckage to wrecking crew!

Hold the value you're giving to these people in mind and you're there. You can do both, multiple sources of income and all!
aztecsfinest

Location: Hibernia, Eire, Nell's arse in The Comedy of Errors.

Postby dominance » Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:34 pm

Everywhere I looked I saw women acting like they were hot shit, bouncers pussing out to them "If she looks like that she can do whatever she wants"

I know what you mean, guys I have worked with have sometimes had this attitude "she has tits, let her in". I am quite different in that manner. I really hate it when a girl has the "i'm hot I can get away with anything" attitude, this attitude causes ALOT of trouble. The problem is these women act up and when I don't allow it they get extremely upset because nobody stands up to them, the problem is they have all these drunk idiots who admire her willing to fight because she has been 'offended' they don't think that shes the one causing all the trouble.

Like last weekend when I broke up a fight a girl started yelling at me, I told her to shut up or shes leaving too, just to get some guy get angry and go "don't be a smart c^%t to the girl". I left her to her misery, giving her another chance, but then 10 minutes later I walked past and she started going off again, so we had to get rid of her only to have her brother attack us who had to be taken down.

Women acting up is potentially more dangerous than guys, because they have the idiot admirers willing to do anything, not many people realize this.

(This proves why this job is bad for my mindset).

This was no club, this was a lesson in Relational Mastery!!!

Awesome! I will go in this weekend keeping this in mind and see how it feels to me :)

Do you have cages in those clubs? Notice that they're only for skinny girls! In this club there was this machine that men would punch for extra points. The dance floor was in the centre of the room with balconies overlooking the dancers. The women were up against a wall with bright lights girating and "dancing" to the god awful sounds of Lady Gaga!

I haven't worked in a place with cages, and i'm glad, it would just bring more bullshit. And a punching machine would just increase the aggression. You know when theres been one brawl and its just 'in the air' with more potential for trouble, a punching machine would just make that worse so a bad idea for clubs.

The men were so angry! They would drink to take the edge off, the drinks were at a low price temporarily. When they were at a high price
(€10.00 for a red bull for christs sake!) men ould still rush in, unbutton the top shirt and start acting like arseholes to show who "The Man" was.

hahah, yes I seen some very angry looking people. Observing all night you get to notice some funny things. And you develop a good intuition, like when I pick out a guy who I feel will cause trouble its very likely it happens and some stage and that guy is involved.

(A song about some woman abusing her boyfriend... Would ya? lol)

:(

The anger would be increased seeing the women acting like untouchable bitches, more drink! Buy the woman a drink, she'll talk to you for five seconds then move on to the next guy. First guy drinks to man up a bit more!

hahha yes i've had girls admit this to me! They get upset when they ask me for a free drink and I just say "no". Actually once I thought i'd try "I don't buy drinks for a girl unless i'm sleeping with her" and she said "Ill sleep with you" (and I didn't even end up buying her a drink in the end).

And all night I would be writing a massive post on RELM in my mind. Then the music stopped. Suddenly the women are acting like girls! THey're drunk, drunk=no inhibitions. Natural Grounding Experience! They're letting go of Brooks Shield!

Wow, that confirms something I have experienced. Some nights in clubs I will be in a low state, overwhelmed, just sitting there, and when the music goes off and everyones out the front, I find it much easier and it seems to be the time when I meet the most girls and get numbers. Interesting. Maybe just showing up at that time is a good idea to socialize.

As for your Martial Arts thing, GO FOR IT!

:) Its in the process, tomorrow I start looking at a business plan.

Do both, Habit 2. Begin with THe End in Mind. In your imagination, while you're at your job doing nothing, really feel and get in to the feeling of teaching men and women what you want to be teaching them.

Thats awesome! Sometimes I do get disallusioned being in this job, thats a great way for me to focus on what i'm going for and stick at it with the end in mind.

Are you talking about the 7 habits? I read a little of it, will have to dig it out and read it all again.

See the Law of Attraction boards, get the SGR programme, it's about internalising the Secret!

The science of getting rich by Bob Proctor?

I hope I gave you some worthy information.

Yes you did, thanks :)

I also suggest you try Brazillian Jiu Jitsu, it's damn powerful, and combine it with what you already know. Think of how brilliant your classes would be!

I have done a little bit of that, know the basics. It is good for getting in positions and escaping from the ground which you need to know. But going for ground submissions in the street is dangerous.

But that is a whole different subject alltogether, PM me if your curious and want me to expand on it and info on RBSD (reality based self defense)

Though i'd like to do a bit to expand my repotoire, unfortunately the local instructor has moved away. :(

Hold the value you're giving to these people in mind and you're there. You can do both, multiple sources of income and all!

This is something I have to work on, really realizing the value I can give, because i've looked at all the other classes in town and I know I am offering things they don't even consider due to my real world experience.

Anyway, i've typed quite alot, time to go back to reading Sexual Magnetism Blueprint.

-Ben
dominance

Postby aztecsfinest » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:31 pm

You've the book? How is it?

I didn't know Bouncers had it so tough, I thought they just didn't like me!Maybe it was my nervous energy. It's like a "This guys buying the drinks..." I didn't know drunk admirers were a problem, didn't know they existed!
The women in the clubs, aren't "real" women. I've noticed this, I went to a seminar for this man working for St. Amma (legend of a woman! VERY natural!) and the girls there, even the older women were so adorable!
They were good women, actual good and kind hearted people.

Massive shining diamonds! No horseshit and nail varnish! They were Real.

The women in the club, they're warped and twisted. You could say they've a "self" as Tolle would say. And it's made stronger in certain enviornments. You're not seeing girls there, you're seeing ego. They're plastic. Palmy is Gold.

The song about a woman abusing her boyfriend was Poker Face, terrible time to walk in to a club...

They get upset when they ask me for a free drink and I just say "no". Actually once I thought i'd try "I don't buy drinks for a girl unless i'm sleeping with her" and she said "Ill sleep with you" (and I didn't even end up buying her a drink in the end).

Agh! That's a little bit depressing! Not the fact that you got "laid with a hot b*tch" but the lack of sanity and natural character.

Again though, they're empty shells. Until they start showing Natural Character that is. See it as a play, everyone's got their scripts everyone's playing their part perfectly.

Stimulus Response is beautiful in how reliable the patterns are!

Showing up at the end would be great! Then it's a grounding experience again withou the pain of having watched them!
And you get to see the immediate dissolution of the masks. Suddenly the diva who was "It" doesn't have her friends around her anymore, they're waiting on a cab and laughing and having fun, while the Diva is alone. Too good for them and all.

It's low slf esteem.

Yes, the SGR programme by Bob Proctor! I'm trying to do the 7 Habits but Habit 2 annoys the hell out of me, it turns out I've to do the visualisation every day!
I'm not visualising my funeral every morning I get up!!!

The SGR programme is awesome, the best effects of it are, the LOA becomes a rational fact. Not "speculation" or "luck" just fact. It's a universal law.

And all these "Hoax!" and "THIS is how it works *placebo*" crap is just so funny!

I thought Brazillian Jiu Jitsu was perfect for street fighting and Bouncer work. Grab the bad guy, put your head on the ground for 5 seconds and he's out like a light, no one gets injured, othe than temporary unconciousness.

I'd love to know more!
Tired of jumping up and down in my pyjamas learning Katas...

Holding the value in mind, and the money you'd like to receive activates The Law of Love. Energy and nature are for expanding! Every thought that is mutually beneficial brings you nice shiny stuff and pimped out gear, fo shizz! as they say in the Master Key System...

I got another one for you, by a man named Captain Chris
www.closecombattraining.com What he says is pretty convincing, I can't find flaw in it.
It's about the uncontrollable adrenaline rush during a fight which stops you from jumping around doing Katas so all you can do is lift a leg.

19 years of age, 5'5, 95lbs and owned a very bad man twice my weight and excellent speed at running away.

Ha, I'm 21 now, I gained 17lbs in 2 years:P

What's this RBSD? Sounds good!
And mentioning your experience could get you a lot of attention!
aztecsfinest

Location: Hibernia, Eire, Nell's arse in The Comedy of Errors.

Return to Natural Grounding