Login

NG to One Girl?

The world headquarters of Natural Grounding! Post your experiences about the natural grounding, the secret of women, NG resources, styles, how-to's, successes, questions, alpha state, beliefs, kundalini, natural alpha women, palmy, results, etc..N.G. is the other foundational 1/3 of Natural Game and building your primary sexual attraction capability, congruency & ultimate potential/connection with women

Moderators: mystery, Rion

NG to One Girl?

Postby garvelocity » Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:32 pm

Hi all. I’ve been natural grounding for a week and I love it. I watch secret to women, then a rough movie reel of mine with mostly Natalie and a little Palmy, and finally a third video of photos of various natural women that I’ve found. It’s going well, but then I read a forum post from mystery saying that it’s important to ground to only one girl. Before I get too involved with making a well produced reel, I would like some feedback as to whether I should focus on one natural woman or use them all. Personally, I like using different women, but I do respect mystery based on his forum posts.

What do you think about using one natural woman versus many for grounding?
garvelocity

Postby Nexus Paradigm » Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:17 am

Whatever works for you the best do it regardless of opinions
Live With Passion, Show All That's Living Compassion, Trust The Universe, Believe In Yourself

Set The World Ablaze With Your Love!!!
Nexus Paradigm

Postby . » Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:08 am

Last edited by . on Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby seek » Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:46 am

I mix the natural alphas up all the time. In my mind reels I'm using all of them including Palmy, Nicole, SNSD girl, Showgirls etc.

I think its a great idea to mix them because it really makes their natural character really clear.
seek

Postby garvelocity » Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:34 pm

I think I’m starting to understand what mystery might have meant by suggesting we ground to one woman. This realization has come from grounding over the past couple days to different reels that I’ve been working on and some of them are better than others.

It’s not because some scenes or women are less natural than others. I think it’s because I tend to break my state during a grounding session when the energy or mood takes a sudden change. If I’m watching Palmy and she is being calm and demure and loving, and then all of the sudden SNSD comes on jumping around with all this intense energy, I kind of restart my grounding state for this new energy. I lose my momentum.

However, if there is a nice transition from one type of feminine energy to another, all is well. The easiest way to do this is to ground to one women. The energies may change in her, but because it all comes from the same place, it’s easy to accept. But a transition from one woman to another woman can be difficult unless… their energies are similar. So, I can watch Nicole go from loving to playful, and then when SNSD jumps on with all of their intense feminine energy, it’s much easier to accept because I just came from a dancing playful Nicole with a similar energy.

On the other hand, I’ve learned through NLP that fractionation, leaving an emotional state and then returning to it, intensifies that state. I’ve experienced this in real life as well. I wonder if abruptly changing the energies in a reel from soft to intense and back again is a form a fractionation and can actually increase the results of a natural grounding session. Hmmm….

Thanks guys for helping me think this out.

~Gar
garvelocity

Return to Natural Grounding