Login

New member with newbie questions!

The world headquarters of Natural Grounding! Post your experiences about the natural grounding, the secret of women, NG resources, styles, how-to's, successes, questions, alpha state, beliefs, kundalini, natural alpha women, palmy, results, etc..N.G. is the other foundational 1/3 of Natural Game and building your primary sexual attraction capability, congruency & ultimate potential/connection with women

Moderators: mystery, Rion

New member with newbie questions!

Postby tpower » Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:12 pm

Hi guys,

new to this forum and everything that goes with Rion's approach.
A few questions

How long should be spent on natural grounding each day?

In your experience what are some of the key natural grounding videos/resources?

What should i try to feel / think about when watching the natural grounding videos?

After what time period does one start to see differences because of natural grounding?

Thanks in advance guys, t
tpower

Postby Naled » Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:01 pm

The more you do, the better.
But you must do it correctly : this mean making real change in your brain / belief system.
How? by getting EMOTIONAL, listen loudly to emotional music, THEN just watch natural women...

Changes maybe in one week already.
Read the old posts man, instead of asking questions already answered :)
Naled

Postby seek » Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:22 pm

Hey tpower.

Welcome. :-)

"How long should be spent on natural grounding each day?"

I would say at least half an hour to an hour a day is good. If you can do two or three hours on somedays that's good to.

"In your experience what are some of the key natural grounding videos/resources?"

Palmy Rhythm Of The Times.
The Best Hits Of Palmy.
Palmy & TBone in Flower Power Concert.

There are lots of other good natural grounding resources to. Check out the natural grounding guide if you have it and also the forum.

"What should i try to feel / think about when watching the natural grounding videos?"

The main thing is to enjoy, love and appreciate the women's natural feminine energy. Whatever you love about Palmy, Nicole, whether it's their freedom, the love that radiates from their hearts, the joy they express, their sincerity, their love of being alive, whatever you find beautiful about their natural character focus on that and let it move you to tears. Sometimes you might just smile, sometimes you might laugh, sometimes you might break down and cry. The more emotional you can get the better but don't put pressure on yourself. The main thing is that you enjoy the process.

Also make sure to get into a very emotional open state before doing the natural grounding. Check out Rion's alpha state playlist. There is also many other pieces of music mentioned on the forum. Also check out some of the youtube videos that Rion mentions. You may already have favorite movies or pieces of music that move you to tears. If so that's great, use those to get into an emotional state before doing natural grounding.

"After what time period does one start to see differences because of natural grounding?"

It depends on how much social matrix oppression you need to get rid of with natural grounding. With some guys they see results in a week. Some guys maybe need quite a bit longer. It may be anything from a feeling of inner peace and joy to crazy responses from women. As long as you stick with it and enjoy it you will have some wonderful experiences.
seek

Postby tpower » Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:43 am

Great answers seek! thanks a lot!

I see your from South London, im from the UK too, so i guess this stuff works on our women too LOL.

I suppose in London with the great ethnic diversity you'll be able to source some natural women in the city. When i was last in London (actually on a bootcamp) i met a lot of women from South America and found when we were approaching the foreign women were much more responsive.
tpower

Postby HMWH » Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:01 pm

Last edited by HMWH on Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
HMWH

Postby smartprofit » Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:59 pm

Seek, that was a great answer. I had similar questions. There's so much info and reading on this board. I should just sit down and go over everything one day. I'm sure the same questions are repeated. But it's nice to answer in a different way to the same questions some times.
smartprofit

Postby seek » Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:43 pm

Hey tpower.

Sorry it took a while to get back to you. Yeah I have found exactly the same thing with London to. I've met quite a few women from Japan, The Philippines, Poland and the Czech Republic.

I've actually decided I'm going to take a look around London and see if I can find some more natural neighborhoods. I already found a Thai restaurant in Trafalgar Square where the women are very beautiful but still very natural.

Also there is going to be a Thai festival in August which I plan to go to.
seek

Return to Natural Grounding