Login

The world headquarters of Natural Grounding! Post your experiences about the natural grounding, the secret of women, NG resources, styles, how-to's, successes, questions, alpha state, beliefs, kundalini, natural alpha women, palmy, results, etc..N.G. is the other foundational 1/3 of Natural Game and building your primary sexual attraction capability, congruency & ultimate potential/connection with women

Moderators: mystery, Rion

Postby HMWH » Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:18 am

Last edited by HMWH on Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
HMWH

Postby inrgee05 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:13 pm

Believe it or not, that is not too far out because I have experienced the same thing. The women i'd see from SNSD or CINDERELLA or NICOLE would remind me of a natural alpha that has impacted me in some way, shape, or form years ago. You're right, it really does reshape your view of women to such a positive love and admiration for them.

Also what i'd do is imagine myself with them during the times i'm not grounding. My sessions are becoming to the point where I can actually feel as if i'm right there with them. Talk about INTENSE!!
inrgee05

Postby lewisjwood » Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:27 am

Palmy always reminds me of my ex gf because their similar lol , it pisses me of and nicole reminds me of one of my female freinds that also pisses me of i dont want to think of them .

I am liking women alot more now which is good because i think it hurts yourself if you hate women . Spread the love lol .
lewisjwood

Return to Natural Grounding