Login

Reel!!

The world headquarters of Natural Grounding! Post your experiences about the natural grounding, the secret of women, NG resources, styles, how-to's, successes, questions, alpha state, beliefs, kundalini, natural alpha women, palmy, results, etc..N.G. is the other foundational 1/3 of Natural Game and building your primary sexual attraction capability, congruency & ultimate potential/connection with women

Moderators: mystery, Rion

Reel!!

Postby inrgee05 » Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:33 am

Hey guys I finally finished my mindreel. It's 5 1/2 minutes. If you want to see it please send me a message and i'll be more than happy to send you the link! I hope that you all enjoy it and even if it doesn't affect you emotionally I urge you guys (especially those that are thinking about making their own) to use this to help give you ideas on making your own. I wish the quality was a bit better but I did the best I could. Take care ya'll...

Inrgee

p.s. the song used during the reel is called "Peace on Earth" by Paul Hardcastle. I felt it was only appropriate.
inrgee05

Postby inrgee05 » Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:43 am

Correction, if you want the mind reel just send me a message with your email and i'll send it to you!!

Much Love ya'll

Inrgee
inrgee05

Return to Natural Grounding