Login

hard times with ng

The world headquarters of Natural Grounding! Post your experiences about the natural grounding, the secret of women, NG resources, styles, how-to's, successes, questions, alpha state, beliefs, kundalini, natural alpha women, palmy, results, etc..N.G. is the other foundational 1/3 of Natural Game and building your primary sexual attraction capability, congruency & ultimate potential/connection with women

Moderators: mystery, Rion

hard times with ng

Postby create » Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:31 pm

alright guys I'm really frustrated at this point with ng

I feel NO emotion when I'm watching it, I get some good feelings and some relief but no tears whatsoever, nothing even close, because my mind is not rested

there's constant noise where I live and no peace of mind due to the possibility of that noise, that might interrupt the process but still, even when I was in my own space I still can't cry when watching the videos

I even got drunk the other day and still couldn't cry when watching them, so I'm asking myself what the hell is going on

and why don't I have any responses from women despite having done over 100 hours of natural grounding, whyc is my reaction to them still the same when I go outside or get near people?

it's supposed to make me more motional and stronger but so far it's doing nothing

rion mentionned that over time it had an effect so can I just watch the videos for a long time without trying to get emotional and eventually they will have an effect? can I watch them just for the sake of watching them and they will affect me anyways? is that possible?

because consciously trying to put emotional value on it is proving to be next to impossible, I'm trying to find the most effective way to get the best out of it and actually get some results in my real life like more confidence which is the most important thing

I don't know what to do I'm stuck

plus the people outside of my understanding are bringing me down, my brother just told me there's no such thing as an alpha male when he saw me log onto this forum and he asked me what it is, and when I tried to explain it to him I had no faith and belief in what I was saying

there's no sign of hope I'm really looking for one but there's no sign of change in sight
create

Postby mystery » Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:18 am

Whether you think you can or you can't, either way you are right.

Here's a few things I can tell you from personal experience.

1. There are things most people aren't ready to accept or understand. Depending on how open they are, I will talk more or less about what I think. If the other person can't understand what I do, I don't talk about it and don't let it bother me. Sometimes I might throw something deep, the other people will usually defend himself and reject it, and I don't even defend my ideas. The seed is planted, when he'll need it it can grow by itself. No matter how people around accept or reject my ideas, I don't let it affect me. People are inspired being around me... speachless teaching.

2. This is my big realization after living in Paris. No matter how things are around, you can't let your environment affect the way you live YOUR reality. After all, you choose who you share your reality with.

3. When doing natural grounding, don't try anything at all. If you see yourself analyzing or trying to understand, stop it. If you try to get emotional or if you try anything at all, stop it. If you pay attention to the details, stop it, sometimes I even focus nowhere in the background. If you wonder what to do or if you wonder anything at all, stop it. If you're judging anything, stop it. If you care about getting emotional or not, or if you care about anything, stop it. If you try to feel emotions in your body or if you try to control or canalize energies, stop it. Energy knows where it should flow if you let it. If you try stopping, stop it. If you stop doing everything, what are you going to do? Just be there, that's it.

4. You have many emotional blocks associated to your home environment (see my definition of emotional block). Whenever you have any negative thoughts, negative actions, judgments, fears, insecurities, doubts about anything, realize it's not you, these are caused by your emotional blocks. Sense where your thought or action comes from, become aware of it, go deeeeep into that feeling, see where it originates from while seeing the feeling in details. Once it reaches your consciousness, let it dissolve.

You show lots of negative talk, insecurity, doubts and frustrations in your post, but you know as much as I do that this isn't you. This is merely caused by emotional blocks in your body. When you realize who you really are, you realize issues and problems are temporary and volatile.

Cheers
mystery

Postby Rion » Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:01 am

i'm now on my 6th trip to asia. surely you can break out of your current reality somehow. haven't you started saving a year ago for it?

remember; alpha relational not beta relational. get to the alpha's and get away for a while..maybe even move to a different part of the world where it's much cheaper and you'll be around natural alpha women.

emotional blocks are something i'll talk about more as well in the future from experience. i have a lot of pressure on myself to be 'sobertier' everytime for a few select resources and thinking too much often stops me from getting emotional.

you can get there and it's worth it. there are a lot of blocks to overcome and this may require some more consulting, however i think you have the leverage for massive breakthrough..the more you build up the walls, the harder they can fall down has been my experience.
Rion
Site Admin

Postby create » Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:57 am

I'm stuck financially right now, when I make some better money i can leave this country often, I've met some natural women from other countries, even some french chicks are natural it makes me want to get out even more, I haven't been able to save anything for a trip but I'm working on that now

there's something about british girls that turns me off, some I've met are natural but for the most part it's like they're asexual, like you said Rion it's not behaviorally evident in these women the natural character and that makes it harder for me to believe that I can reach to that part of them, I'm going to watch these vids just for the sake of watching them and personal entertainment (it feels better than television which drains my energy)

if I'm feeling things when watching them then it must be working to a certain degree
create

How about another NG?

Postby outgast2a » Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:45 am

I kinda feel u, Toxicsnafu.

I came from Indonesia (don't mistake it with Malaysia), now in Japan. I went to Thailand summer last year, and because our culture is quite similar in South East Asia, I didn't have any "enlightment" or whatever, but my Romanian friend said that it was "the moment of clarification" for him. I guess "fish don't understand water", so if I go to Europe, maybe I'll have the same experience.

More than that, when I was little, we had wide selection of TV shows, from Mexican Telenovelas, Indian Bollywood movies, Chinese Kung Fu movies, and MTv, til Hollywood movies and Tv series. We also had some Thai and Malaysian movies, nowadays Japanese and South Korean's tv dramas, and more.

So, having bombarded like that, I too have difficulty in doing NG. PalmY, 2007 Show Girls, etc are just like another pretty Asian girls, the musics ain't that different than what I used to listen. I even dare to say that they are quite Westernized.

In other word, maybe Rion's recommended NG isn't that much suited for me. So, I checked and rechecked ARD, NG guide, and Natural Game, I found out these (correct me if I'm wrong, plz):
- Rion said that for him, meditation isn't working that well because his mind is always busy. That's why he used some "objects" to meditate(aka NG)
- Although Rion put more on Thai and Thai girls, in other words, Natural Alpha females, he also put some masculine alpha models like Cary Grant, Power of One, and Ong Bak.

After watching Jet Li's Fearless, and proudly cried, I thought that maybe this way of NG is more suited for me. Of course I still watch Palmy and Show Girls from time to time, but more focused on the masculine side. And I'm also reaching meditation and spiritual practices like Zen, thanks to Mystery's post about Tao te Ching, and Ilya's posts about awareness etc.

So, Toxicsnafu, don't give up on the one you've been doing, but also keep trying something new cause they may actually help. If we face obstacles in front, and we can't pass through or destroy them and open the way, why don't we turn left/ right or even backward before we can move forward again, right?

Hope this can help.
outgast2a

Postby create » Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:18 pm

thanks for the clarity man

when I watched Fearless did bring me to tears as well, their humility and respect for each other brought up some emotions inside of me as well

I will try the other stuff and I know it doesn't stray from the path of becoming stronger
create

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

Postby duckdoctor3169 » Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:46 am

Where or what is the big announcement Rion?
duckdoctor3169

Postby RTW707 » Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:35 am

Just wanted to give some advice that I think could help. Recently I just googled search thai women and a whole bunch of pics came up. I saved alot of those pictures(the best representations) and made me a slide show that I can view in my room on my PS3 every night before sleep. I also made slide shows for other things like success, homes, cars, pics of alpha men, etc. I think its best to view these after NG or even if I dont get to NG atleast view them before bed. I also found that if you type palmy interviews on youtube you can view a 16min interview she did and check her out on that. By the way Palmy, Beyonce, and Megen Good are all 26 years old. If you check all three of them out you can see what kinda of influences they have had. I know better now which women I would want to get in relation with. Hope this helps someone out there.
RTW707

Postby ilya » Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:41 pm

Some advice for you guys and espeasially toxicsnafu.

YOU DONT HAVE TO CRY!!!
But you do have to become filled with EMPOWERING emotion !!!

Your emotions are connected to your thoughts, which means
you don't just watch her and wait to cry. You have to watch
her with a very SPECIFIC thought on your mind! What I mean
by specific thought is: You've probably been thinking "when ill get
to 100 houres of N.G. ill be superman and could F many women
like Rion does etc, etc..." or "This stuff will free me from my .....",
while grounding and watching Palmy.

Try N.G.ing with this thoughts on your mind:
*This is the truth.
*Poor Socially adapted women they under so much pressure.
*This is a real woman.
*I've been living whole my live under influence.
*They've been controling my mind.
*She is exited to see ME.
*How fake developed women are.
*How could i've been so Ignorant.

Notice the difference in the emotions that you feell with
every different thought on your mind!
Be COMMITED to those empowering thoughs.
ilya

..what ilya said

Postby crazyman » Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:03 am

Hi guys.
I'm just new to this and only have one Palmy DVD as yet.....but when I watch
it my emotions are of real happiness and joy!!

I can see a real beauty in this person, and so far it just makes me happy..haha
crazyman

Postby create » Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:20 pm

totally dude I thought because I didn't cry then I will have no chance, but I do feel some emotions which are mostly relief like my thoughts are "why can't girls be like them here?" and why do I barely meet any girls like them yet?

I probably won't start to cry sober watching it for awhile, because it's so time consuming so I'm just doing it whenever I have the time, sure wish there was a faster way to make it work though
create

Postby mystery » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:45 am

toxicsnafu wrote:I do feel some emotions which are mostly relief like my thoughts are "why can't girls be like them here?" and why do I barely meet any girls like them yet?

Do you realize how you tend to see the negative side? Find the positive opposite of these toughts, such as "there ARE much better girls" and "these girls are looking for the man I'm becoming"

Even better. Here's what I want you to do. These negative thoughts come from an emotional block somewhere in your body, a tension of some kind, a spot holding several feelings and sensations. Take your time and find from what feeling these thoughts come from, and really put your finger on it. Once you become aware of it, it will start to dissolve. You can do this while doing natural grounding.
mystery

Re: How about another NG?

Postby mystery » Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:51 am

outgast2a wrote:I kinda feel u, Toxicsnafu.

I came from Indonesia (don't mistake it with Malaysia), now in Japan. I went to Thailand summer last year, and because our culture is quite similar in South East Asia, I didn't have any "enlightment" or whatever, but my Romanian friend said that it was "the moment of clarification" for him. I guess "fish don't understand water", so if I go to Europe, maybe I'll have the same experience.

More than that, when I was little, we had wide selection of TV shows, from Mexican Telenovelas, Indian Bollywood movies, Chinese Kung Fu movies, and MTv, til Hollywood movies and Tv series. We also had some Thai and Malaysian movies, nowadays Japanese and South Korean's tv dramas, and more.

So, having bombarded like that, I too have difficulty in doing NG. PalmY, 2007 Show Girls, etc are just like another pretty Asian girls, the musics ain't that different than what I used to listen. I even dare to say that they are quite Westernized.

In other word, maybe Rion's recommended NG isn't that much suited for me. So, I checked and rechecked ARD, NG guide, and Natural Game, I found out these (correct me if I'm wrong, plz):
- Rion said that for him, meditation isn't working that well because his mind is always busy. That's why he used some "objects" to meditate(aka NG)
- Although Rion put more on Thai and Thai girls, in other words, Natural Alpha females, he also put some masculine alpha models like Cary Grant, Power of One, and Ong Bak.

After watching Jet Li's Fearless, and proudly cried, I thought that maybe this way of NG is more suited for me. Of course I still watch Palmy and Show Girls from time to time, but more focused on the masculine side. And I'm also reaching meditation and spiritual practices like Zen, thanks to Mystery's post about Tao te Ching, and Ilya's posts about awareness etc.

So, Toxicsnafu, don't give up on the one you've been doing, but also keep trying something new cause they may actually help. If we face obstacles in front, and we can't pass through or destroy them and open the way, why don't we turn left/ right or even backward before we can move forward again, right?

Hope this can help.

Interesting. Maybe the power lies in joining the Western culture (logic-oriented) with the Eastern culture (feelings-oriented) to bring a balance between the 2.

There are not only good about Thailand, there are good and bad things. Negative things due to a lack of logical thinking includes: chaotic driving, poor business logistics, bad math abilities, bad urban organization. On the other side, if someone come here with a Western developped logical mind, he can really leverage what he learns here about human nature to a whole other level.
mystery

Postby mpgamer55 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:38 am

I know you've posted about this before Toxic so you must be frustrated.

I think you are trying waaaay too hard to cry here. Emotions will come naturally (no pun intended), they cannot be forced.

I honestly don't set out to cry everytime I watch palmy. But, sometimes especially when I see the Live Concerts I see soo much joy and happiness I didn't even know was possible (especially for a cynical guy like me) that it brings me to tears. Tears of happiness. It's also the way the crowd reacts and how humble Palmy reacts to them.

So stop worrying about crying and just enjoy the video. Natural Grounding is about grounding yourself in a reality you didn't know was possible. A reality where women are happy and responsive. A reality where sex is an afterthought and becomes a non-issue. That's the point of Natural Grounding. Not necessarily the crying.

P.S. I personally think the whole 'alpha' male thing only applies to groups. Such as in animals or tribes. In my book everyone is equal. If you are truly independent then you don't need to be 'alpha'(so to speak) because you aren't attached to a social circle and therefore don't need to be the top dog. It's good to take the lead in certain things that you are passionate about but that doesn't mean you are better than anyone else. It just means you stand up for what you believe in. Certain things could be referred to as alpha that are of higher quality but I don't think it applies to humans outside of a social circle.

Also, I've noticed after interacting with women more in 'normal' environments that they aren't quite as bitchy and cold as I'd built up in my head. I really don't think it's as bad as some people think. They can be quite nice but, they certainly aren't very responsive sexually e.g. flirting. I think natural grounding can change that because it changes not just your way of thinking but opens up a whole new reality of possibilities you didn't know existed. For some people, including myself, it may take actual experience with natural women to really believe it's possible. Sounds funny when I write it.

So save those $$$$ and take a trip. I know I am.
mpgamer55

Next

Return to Natural Grounding