Login

getting into state

The world headquarters of Natural Grounding! Post your experiences about the natural grounding, the secret of women, NG resources, styles, how-to's, successes, questions, alpha state, beliefs, kundalini, natural alpha women, palmy, results, etc..N.G. is the other foundational 1/3 of Natural Game and building your primary sexual attraction capability, congruency & ultimate potential/connection with women

Moderators: mystery, Rion

getting into state

Postby alexj810 » Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:28 am

I need some advice on getting into state. Does it mean more of an alpha male take charge state? or a highly emotional one with crying? I know getting into state has a massively good effect on the grounding experience and wanted some advice on how to consistently achieve this state before grounding to palmy.
alexj810

Postby jared2010 » Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:50 am

Alpha State?

Listen to music or watch videos that put you into emotional states before you start the Grounding. Get the positive goosebumps going, enjoy your style of music & things, relax.

Wear loose clothing, get really comfortable, go through some simple breathing exercises and just let go. You can even do regular meditating before grounding.

It is simple, do what you love to do!
jared2010

Postby smartprofit » Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:57 pm

I thought grounding was listening to the music or watching the palmy videos. What I just read is to get in the emotional state with the videos and then do grounding.

What does grounding mean? Do you mean once I'm in the state, I start visualizing success with women? What am I supposed to visualize? I assume I see in my minds eye a natural women hitting on me? I want to do this right but I'm not clear on what am I supposed to see?

And the crying thing sounds kind of wimpy. Wouldn't we be mad instead of crying?
smartprofit

Postby Nexus Paradigm » Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:37 pm

Smartprofit its not about being wimpy its reclaiming your power what the matrix repressed its being able to release emotions whether its anger, joy, or if it involves crying.

If you cry what is coming up is probably the most strongest emotional block because you finally understand what is truly going on in the world(and women) I believe any of the vets on here can explain it better than me but this is what comes with natural grounding now I still haven't been able to fully commit myself just yet so I can't speak on this just yet so I will get back to you on that,

But eventually you do want to experience these range of different emotions because females will sense you can understand them now because of it and actually prefer this because women want that emotional connection with a man.

P.S. if you do cry you cry because something either traumatizing has happened or your shedding tears of joy its not wimpy to cry that sounds like social matrix programming still running its course through you
Live With Passion, Show All That's Living Compassion, Trust The Universe, Believe In Yourself

Set The World Ablaze With Your Love!!!
Nexus Paradigm

Postby smartprofit » Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:58 pm

Eady, thanks for clarifying. I now understand the crying part. It's not about being weak.
smartprofit

Return to Natural Grounding