Login

Pleasantly strange feeling while grounding

The world headquarters of Natural Grounding! Post your experiences about the natural grounding, the secret of women, NG resources, styles, how-to's, successes, questions, alpha state, beliefs, kundalini, natural alpha women, palmy, results, etc..N.G. is the other foundational 1/3 of Natural Game and building your primary sexual attraction capability, congruency & ultimate potential/connection with women

Moderators: mystery, Rion

Postby Rion » Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:23 pm

oh yeah...grounding's going to bring up all kinds of feelings and emotions that you're not used to or are discovering/re-discovering. go along with it!

the world of emotion and energy has unlimited value especially when channeled, harnessed or applied. you will feel things you've never felt before. there's times when all i could do is laugh

i've felt that roller coaster feeling as well..hard to explain unless you've been through it like you have...and it's like you know you're in for more and that there's no limit to the depth of how far you'll plunge into it
Rion
Site Admin

Postby david » Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:45 pm

This question goes out to Rion or anybody else who has several years of experience doing natural grounding. After so many years of getting into an equal relationship with the Natural Alpha energy of women, I'd assume the experience would ground you in your own Natural Alpha energy as a man. Being a man of "rock"-like consistency with your own energy, would Natural Alpha woman's energy still create intense emotional reaction in you during grounding sessions? I find myself reaching a point of calm and relaxed appreciation, a contentment.
david

Postby Rion » Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:03 pm

yes there's times i just chill out to them with contentmen as well but yes, it's actually more intense now (during certain resources) than ever b/c of one thing: polarity

and i guess the new thing now is that you're BOTH the stimulus or 'charged' in an energy/physiological relationship but still miraculously you're the stimulus in the natural/sexual relationship (ie. she could be performing at peak for you).

so with more grounding (you're accessing the same power and wisdom i have and others now) you'll actually improve your dynamic range of experience, emotion and awareness. i don't think there's any limits.

michael jackson who passed away now operated at high levels of flow; very in touch with energy, inspiration and outputting it
Rion
Site Admin

Postby aztecsfinest » Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:58 pm

RIP Michael!

They're only playing his songs on the radio, I moonlwalked for a bit up the street.

Spaceman, the feelings do get better, sometimes I forget they're there, you eventually start to sense energies in people and in yourself.
It's like you know when you might be digging your own grave in a conversation, you know when the girl's attracted to you.

The most interesting thing is you will start to feel compassion. For me I can't watch a violent film like before, anyone getting hurt on TV I feel for them, even though its just a film!

On Sky News last night they were talking about Mr. Jackson, the guy brought up his past and his mistakes I was outraged!

Not as a crazed fan, more so that this is a human being who has just died and he's talking about the bad things he's done!

If you ever do media studies you'll be brilliant at it, knowing eactly when and where people are trying to manipulate people it's amazing!

THe best one for me was something called "Ab Pro" they were doing a before and after and there was tis normal looking girl in the before, and in the after she looked like she lost 2 inches of thickness, right when they started talking about teenagers!

Siiiick!

Please excuse the exclamation points. This is one of the best parts of grounding, you can "feel" again!
aztecsfinest

Location: Hibernia, Eire, Nell's arse in The Comedy of Errors.

Postby david » Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:02 pm

Oh snap! In that case, I'm really looking forward to the process as I continue to ground myself. Thanks for clearing that up for me rion.
david

Postby david » Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:46 am

I feel much more alive and present in the moment. I put much less importance on the self talk in my head and really feel in my body. It is a very physical sensation but is also a very emotional / energy sensation at the same time. I feel like a big ball of energy in the moment and reach a state of content "being". There is little room for me to identify with my inner self / ego, as I am tuned into such an emotional and in-the-moment frequency - it feels amazing to be honest. A feeling that I am truly "being myself". I do not react and sway in response to outside stimulus, I am very very much settled in myself as the prime stimulus/influence in my life.

Also I have been noticing that women are responding more, much more attentive and open and smiling. This is just going about the day. One in particular who I see frequently will just contently hum a little song whenever I come around. I'm not even sure she's aware she's doing it. Another thing I've noticed is that a gay guy that I know who has a very feminine nature to him is suddenly very animated and silly and fun around me. Beforehand it was a more quiet and reserved behavior. Put that in your testimonial for natural grounding! Haha. Another girl who I'd met through friends became incredibly interested when I was literally doing nothing at all but standing around and being totally normal and myself. These little shifts in female response is pretty amazing, compared to the responses I would hope to "game" out of women during my two years of "PUAdom". I'm looking forward to seeing what happens when I go out this weekend.

I'm giving credit to the natural grounding I have done semi consistently for the past 3 weeks. It is usually thirty minutes total, at night when I have time for myself and the world is asleep. I will get into a thoughtless state and ground with music that emotionally moves me. Then I will just soak in the energy and relate to it on an emotional level. I don't find myself breaking down in tears like I've read in other reports, but I get a deep sense of peace but also a mixture of several emotions. I tend to take a few nights break. I think that the breaks allow me to internalize it better. I don't know what non stop, daily grounding would do. Can anyone say whether or not daily grounding yields more transformation then every other day grounding?

I have to admit I am pleasantly surprised. I consider myself a practical guy so I was skeptical that natural grounding would have any sort of effect, but opening myself on an emotional level while doing this is yielding a clear emotional/physiological shift in me that is wonderful so far. Also having a clear mental understanding of relational dynamics helps me to manage this adjustment.
david

Postby smartprofit » Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:43 pm

david, i see you just recently joined this forum. so how long have you've been grounding? i read three weeks? i've been noticing similar things as far as women responding differently to me.

after you ground for 30 minutes with the natural energy of women, do you do anything else like affirmations or visualizations?
smartprofit

Postby david » Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:11 pm

Usually I make sure to keep this an illogical emotional experience. Only just lately I've been affirming to myself "This is female nature hidden behind social and inner persona." I'll pair my natural grounding to alpha female energy with grounding to my vision board so that I am afforming the future of my life, not just focusing on my dating life.

What changes around women have you noticed so far, smartprofit?
david

Postby smartprofit » Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:58 pm

For me, it's just the little things like when passing by a women and she smiles. Or I'll be sitting down waiting for my starbucks coffee and another women looks in my direction or keeps looking back and taking peeks. You know they are somewhat attracted to you. And it happens everywhere you go that day. That's when I know I'm giving out the right energy.
smartprofit

Return to Natural Grounding