Login

Combining Open Polarity and P/PC Grounding.

The world headquarters of Natural Grounding! Post your experiences about the natural grounding, the secret of women, NG resources, styles, how-to's, successes, questions, alpha state, beliefs, kundalini, natural alpha women, palmy, results, etc..N.G. is the other foundational 1/3 of Natural Game and building your primary sexual attraction capability, congruency & ultimate potential/connection with women

Moderators: mystery, Rion

Combining Open Polarity and P/PC Grounding.

Postby seek » Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:14 pm

I've being experimenting with another form of grounding recently. Basically I combine open polarity natural grounding with P/PC Grounding. I work at home and write music for film so I have complete freedom to do whatever I want.

I start grounding after I've had some breakfast and go for about an hour to an hour and a half. I've also being listening to alpha brainwave music while looking at photos of natural alpha women which is a suggestion that yoyoyo made and it's working really really well. Thanks yoyoyo.

When I'm in a great mood I'll start composing. Right now I'm composing music for a short film and today the music seemed to really flow. I was really enjoying myself and the whole day I've being full of positive energy. Later I went out and met my mum in a coffee shop. On the way back I had some very positive reactions from women. One teenage girl (maybe 18 ) smiled me as she walked by with her friends. Later I turned back and I saw her looking at me again. This continued on the way home with more women making eye contact and smiling at me (two of them in the space of like ten seconds). I actually started to get almost freaked out it was so crazy. Later in Chi Gong class a lady was looking at me from across the room. Also my voice seems to have opened up and I feel more relaxed around people.

The most important thing was that I felt really happy and I felt fulfilled from the inside and I wasn't needing anything from anyone. It's one thing to understand this as a concept intellectually but to feel it in your body is completely different. When I'm happy with the music I'm writing I'm in a great mood and combining that with being open polarity NG and being in the moment seems to be very powerful. I've only being trying this for a short time but I'm going to enjoy seeing where this goes.

What I'm really happy about is that for a while I used to worry that when I'm working on music I don't have time to do natural grounding or go out and meet women. I love writing music but hate being stuck in doors and living like a hermit but I felt like I needed to in order to focus on the work properly.

Now I can combine composing and natural grounding and then go out in the day to interact with women while I just go out for a quick cup of coffee or to do some errands. I could be grounding even when I have a tight deadline and not only enhance my work but also feel a lot happier and less stressed.

On a side note my Chi Gong teacher said something that freaked me out tonight. It was like he was saying something exactly as Rion or Marcus would say. He basically said that the body knows everything that it needs to know, it's known this stuff for millions of years. He wasn't talking about seduction but body movements and martial arts but it definitely covers all three. He talked about how in western society we try to train the body with our mind (i.e. Pickup stuff), but our body already knows better then our mind and this causes the body to rebel against the mind. He said to throw all the books away (kind of like when Marcus said to drop all the seduction community stuff). I don't know if Tony (my teacher) knows about the seduction community but what he said fits in perfect with how Marcus describes natural grounding. The freaky thing is that he was mainly talking to me when he said this and it was such a perfect message in that it was exactly what I needed to hear.

One thing I want to try is yoyoyo suggestions of watching natural alpha women in freeze frame but listening to a track by Kelly Howell called Ecstasy. It's brainwave meditation music that combines Alpha and Theta waves and is designed to open the sexual and heart centers. I listened to it today with my eyes closed and I felt really good. It's hard to describe but it's like my whole body is just happy and free, like every cell in my body is singing.
seek

Postby inrgee05 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:51 pm

Wondeful post seek! I read that a few times to really feel what you mean. I would ask you a question however. Would you say that the brain wave music from Kelly Howell would be the P/PC grounding and the freeze frame images be the open polarity grounding?
inrgee05

Re: Combining Open Polarity and P/PC Grounding.

Postby jared2010 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:19 pm

seek wrote:
On a side note my Chi Gong teacher said something that freaked me out tonight. It was like he was saying something exactly as Rion or Marcus would say. He basically said that the body knows everything that it needs to know, it's known this stuff for millions of years. He wasn't talking about seduction but body movements and martial arts but it definitely covers all three. He talked about how in western society we try to train the body with our mind (i.e. Pickup stuff), but our body already knows better then our mind and this causes the body to rebel against the mind. He said to throw all the books away (kind of like when Marcus said to drop all the seduction community stuff). I don't know if Tony (my teacher) knows about the seduction community but what he said fits in perfect with how Marcus describes natural grounding. The freaky thing is that he was mainly talking to me when he said this and it was such a perfect message in that it was exactly what I needed to hear.

you are right, throw away all seduction books, rion007 has all the tools.

Even you have all the tools, but rion007 teaches you to see them.

Congruency between body and mind, or Ego and Core. I like the fearlessness around people. It is the best thing that these tools give to us.

The gift of being ourselves. And having fun in life while we are that.
jared2010

Postby seek » Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:48 pm

Hey inrgee05.

Sorry it took a while to get back to this thread.

I listen to the the brain wave music from Kelly Howell while watching freeze frame images or photos of natural alpha women. It could be either P/PC grounding or open polarity grounding. I just combine the two when I'm working on any project at home.
seek

Postby vegano » Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:10 pm

Hey seek. Are you still doing grounding with Kelly Howells work?

I bought her Ecstasy CD but I have grounded just once so far with the cd and I think I did it wrong.

Do you listen to the brainwave songs already for some minutes before grounding or do start both (music and video) at the same time?
vegano

Postby seek » Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:04 am

Hey Vegano.

I've tried a bit of both. I'm actually making a natural grounding reel which is Far Song Chun Mah and Yahk Raung Dung Dung but played in slow motion. It's about thirty minutes long which is long enough for Kelly Howells ecstasy CD.

I've only just got back from being in the States for a week on a family holiday. I had no time to do any grounding so my energy is a bit of but I'm going to do the grounding to Ectasy everyday and see what happens.

In the mean time I've being grounding to a short alpha music track (about ten minutes long) while looking at photos of natural alphas.
seek

Postby create » Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:34 pm

Which brainwave CDs are you guys referring to?

I'm also looking for a new way to do NG, as my relapses are more frequent, because I'm having a hard time making a stronger connection to natural energy.

It's great when I'm indoors, but as soon as I get out there it's like nothing ever happened, I know I gotta keep doing it though, no matter what, eventually the connection will be made.
create

Postby seek » Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:49 pm

Hey Create.

Sorry it took a while to get back to you.

All the brainwave tracks I use are from www.brainsync.com

All the best,
Edwin.
seek

Postby cpwrestling724 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:51 pm

personally if your gonna use brainwave technology i wouldnt trust any other one except for holosync. Holosync was the first one and years and years of work and research went into it. All of the others are just spin offs of it that didnt have the care time or effort put into it like holosync.

And they are all significantly cheaper which gives me the feeling that they are just created for someone to make a qucik buck by takinhg someone elses technology and hastily throwing it together, and none of the others coem with any support information or even tell you how it works and why,

Could be dangerous, watch out
Ground Yourself...........Naturally!!!
cpwrestling724

Postby aztecsfinest » Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:54 pm

Yeah! Holosync really does put a lot of work in to their stuff.

I found a Delta meditation off a dodgy site, probably not the best idea in the world, I used it it was so powerful I couln't dream for a few days, constant Now though.

Theres Awaken Kundalini on Brainsync, which is Theta as well as Ecstacy which stimulates the chakras sexually, brilliant watchng Palmy n Far Song Chun Mah with this on!

I think more imagintion went in to Brainsync, something about holosync though that makes me love it, even if I still only have the demo.

It feels more personal, somehow like Bill Harris cares.

He uses the LOA probably, so we're all affected by his energy. Which means, he actually does!

After doing the Delta and freakng out cos I couldn't dream, threw on the Holosync and it balanced stuff out.

Since I've more delta brainwaves now, I heal during the night, my epilepsy and acne are almost gone!

Seek, didn't know you were talking about Brainsync:P

Does NG have any impact on your talent? I find I can get in to a song better now. My voice radiates more Yang energy now.
aztecsfinest

Location: Hibernia, Eire, Nell's arse in The Comedy of Errors.

Return to Natural Grounding