Login

Grounding Mind Reels - VERY VERY Powerful

The world headquarters of Natural Grounding! Post your experiences about the natural grounding, the secret of women, NG resources, styles, how-to's, successes, questions, alpha state, beliefs, kundalini, natural alpha women, palmy, results, etc..N.G. is the other foundational 1/3 of Natural Game and building your primary sexual attraction capability, congruency & ultimate potential/connection with women

Moderators: mystery, Rion

Grounding Mind Reels - VERY VERY Powerful

Postby mantra » Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:16 pm

I'm not sure if Im the first one to do this. I'm sure Rion has done it. Make a natural grounding mind reel. I made a 15 minute long one that I use to ground everyday and I did it through windows movie maker, you can easily do it through Imovie etc.

Here's how.

1) Collect all the music videos that you have of natural alpha females and import them into one of these simple editing programs.
2) Find and cut out the MOST alpha moments in the videos, the ones that evoke the most emotion out of you.
3) Put all these moments in slow-motion so that they are accentuated, make sure you put them all on silent.
4) Find the music that gets you in the most Alpha mindstate, and import it also to the simple editing program.
5) Mash it all together on the timeline, with the natural alpha moments and the alpha state music.
6) Add the titles that go across the screen as affirmations such as 'This is real sexuality' or 'I attract this out of women'.

export it as a avi file or any other kinda media file and enjoy the MASSIVE power that it has.

This is seriously the most powerful tool that i've discovered for grounding and it gets me emotional and high energy every time.

Feel free to comment and ask any questions.
mantra

Postby inrgee05 » Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:50 pm

Hey mantra,

That has to be some of the best and effective grounding tools to ever created. I was literally thinking about that last night in one of my intense grounding sessions. I would ask however how to go about doing that when most of the videos I watch are on youtube? Would I be able to somehow save the videos in my internet favorites and cut and paste the videos?? Because I have to tell you that there are movies that I would also want to put on in my own specific video. Any help would be most appreciated.
inrgee05

Postby aztecsfinest » Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:03 pm

Here ya go!
http://www.google.ie/search?hl=en&q=dow ... nload+Yout

If that didn't work just ut Download Youtube videos in to google!

I thought of that, but all I have is Rhythm of the Times at the moment and all the music that gets me in alpha state is on that, just do some excersise beforehand! And do Shay's method for the mind clearing it's in his Zen thread.

Can we see the video or is it part of a private collection?
How exactly do you do it? None of the VCD will go in to Moviemaker

Good that you brought this up, I only learned to use mine the other day for mixing music!

I'll see if I can make some when I get more Palmy and Showgirls.
aztecsfinest

Location: Hibernia, Eire, Nell's arse in The Comedy of Errors.

Postby inrgee05 » Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:35 pm

Hey Aztecs,

I tried the link and it wouldn't allow me to download any videos, and I even tried to register and for some reason I was not allowed to register. Some error came up. As far as downloading them into google how do I do that?
inrgee05

Postby mantra » Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:38 pm

Here's how I got the videos of youtube.

Download Realplayer, its 'free' the new one has the function to download any streaming video from online. So that is how you get the videos on youtube.

It downloads it as flash video though, so get a flv-to-avi converter just type it in google. So you can convert it into AVI and then import it into movie maker or Imovie.

cheers,

Mantra
mantra

Postby inrgee05 » Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:14 pm

Thanks again Mantra. I know that by the time i'm done it will be the strongest source of natural grounding to date for me!!
inrgee05

Postby cpwrestling724 » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:14 pm

aztec is rythm of the times your only vcd?? That ones great but you have to get more pof palmy's stuff, they are amazing
cpwrestling724

Postby aztecsfinest » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:30 pm

Alighty, what would you reccomend?
aztecsfinest

Postby inrgee05 » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:15 pm

Hey Aztecs,

I'm not sure if you were referring that last post of yours to me or to mantra, but I know that i'm going to have the following...

Palmy

SNSD girl's generation

Cinderella (4 girl group from laos I believe)

clips from "the snow walker" (haha, check out that movie when you get a chance, talk about emotional)

Numa Numa & love generation

clips from "lord of the rings"

Thats just a short list off the top of my head, but who knows what i'll end up with since from the forum and from other friends I keep compiling a list of natural alphas
inrgee05

Postby mantra » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:33 pm

That is great: I have the following:

Showgirls
Girls Generation
Palmy
Aya Ueto (japanese model and singer/ should check her out)
several pictures of Natural Alphas I found on the net (These have immense power as well)

But yea and remember the Mind Reel that you make, will be architectured by you, giving you control of the state that you want to put yourself in and the resources you want to be in relation to. This is definitely one of the most empowering ways to ground.

And also remember you are not just restricted to natural alpha feminine mind reels. I have also made alpha state inducing mind reels filled with clips of movies that get me really emotional. I have also made alpha male grounding reels that get me in relation to natural alpha male energies. I have only recently started this and it has proven immensely powerful. I can pretty much feel the purge.

Anyways keep posting! and if you have any further questions, feel free to ask.
mantra

Postby aztecsfinest » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:41 pm

Thanks! CP, Ingree and Mantra!

I do have a question, would you be wlling to show one of your mindreels or is it too personal?
aztecsfinest

Postby cpwrestling724 » Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:01 pm

aztec you should definately get palmy's first album, just titled palmy, and her second one, titled stay, and also her greatest hits vcd. They all are completely amazing, I can guarantee that your gonna love them all if you havent seen them. i think most of us started out with palmys greatest hits. they are all productions but she is natural in everyone.
cpwrestling724

Postby aztecsfinest » Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:37 pm

I like her concerts, in which I just know nothing is staged... Eh metaphorically speaking:P

Do you know any awesome concerts?

Mantra, I got an FLV to AVI converter, it turned it in to an audio file!

Is AVI the right format?
aztecsfinest

Postby HMWH » Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:01 pm

Last edited by HMWH on Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
HMWH

Postby mantra » Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:10 pm

Ohk aztec do the following:

On the flv-to-avi converter there will be a box to the bottom left hand corner and in Video Codec it will say: 'Xvid 1.1.3 final' change that to 'WMV version 1 (WMP 7) That should give you the right output file. Also in the audio box right next to it, turn the audio output to MP3.

And remember that the smaller and more consice the reel the better, just only get THE MOST ALPHA moments from the videos: AS I said mine is only fifteen minutes long that in a grounding session I play over 4 times atleast, that has given me much more power. I also tried having a longer reel, but didn't feel that much emotion.

Now! if anyone wants me to send them any one of my mindreels, then I will send them to you. Just PM me with your email address.

Regards,

Mantra
mantra

Next

Return to Natural Grounding