Login

NG Story from a Woman

The world headquarters of Natural Grounding! Post your experiences about the natural grounding, the secret of women, NG resources, styles, how-to's, successes, questions, alpha state, beliefs, kundalini, natural alpha women, palmy, results, etc..N.G. is the other foundational 1/3 of Natural Game and building your primary sexual attraction capability, congruency & ultimate potential/connection with women

Moderators: mystery, Rion

NG Story from a Woman

Postby mystery » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:48 pm

I got this story from a woman. Lots of great insights here!
-----------------------------
Notice the feedback I gave you (posted on your website), it tells you I understand the concept and how men operate but some how I did not know how to apply that to me (inwardly)…how to feel it, if you will. I understood men, I said, “… yes I get it, I have the power to make a male stronger than he is just like I also learned from reading ‘Think and Grow Rich”, but were is this anxiety coming from ? How come I cannot focus? How come I cannot meditate ALL the time, everyday at least…damn, WTF? Quite honestly, a few weeks after giving you feedback, I got angry with this program bc due to my own self-disconnect and Western ego- and I thought of it as full of crap. This is what the voices in my head said …”of course a male coach is going to tell women to act and be sweet, of course they want women submissive and irrationally vulnerable. Easy for men to want someone nice and sweet when they don’t understand the emotional ups and downs women experience”. So, I kissed this program buh-bye, but I kept toying with it bc it did help me fill my male energy from within, it worked to manifest men in my life…but none that I truly accepted. However, the meditation (video watching) helped more bc it inwardly ‘filled me up’ more than a date or male hug did. So that told me I had a disconnect going on.
Then I noticed that mingling with ‘society’ and ‘ego’ was not good for my NG. So I stopped hanging out with people, started to have nights with me and only me. Only to find that it was me whom I did not understand. It was me whom I did not accept. That’s where women’ insecurities come from…we don’t know how to accept ourselves. I asked my self: How can I love, accept, and fulfill myself from within? Better yet, how come I am having a hard time with me? This is where the juice is (root of my problem)…I did not like me because I was too emotional, because I am too intuitive, because I love all that comes from the heart, I love art (something that everyone loves and did not make me different…hence competition), I love all the mushy movies, and I hate going to clubs because of all the pretentiousness I see from men and women, I enjoy taking care of men, and dammit the book “Why Men Love Bitches” tells me to be the opposite of what I am :caring, compassionate, flirty, giggly, and way, way intuitive then most people. So here I am a full with that awesome femme energy that is not well accepted by our society. And being attractive, a ‘magnet’ for people, having a ‘dazzling’ personality with a twinkling smile—all of that jazz, was not helping me…so WTF!?!?!?
Last month, I reviewed the things that work on me inwardly like NG meditation through videos…a very dynamic approach….hence, my determination to find an answer. I found my answer, alright. For me, and I feel for most women, it is best to start meditating on the shakti energy. Let women connect with other ‘real’ women, share the femme energy and bring out that compassionate being that we are, let the intuitive being come out, let the little girl come out…another way to put it…stop vising Sephora, Victoria’s Secret, and your super bitch friends. I am now starting this back up again. Watching and enjoying the female energy. I love it…as it is me, and it feeds my soul…this is how I am going to accept me, this is how I am going to enjoy the security that this world tried taking away from me. I am back to being playful and have noticed compliments which tell me that I am glowing-all because I’ve accepted my femme energy. I feel this is a big part of my ‘self grounding ‘ puzzle, along with some heavy duty focus and discipline. It has been a hellacious hard-ass discovery and I am glad to have found it. I am glowing now and I feel my mojo is back, and in a few weeks I can work on the sexuality piece, meaning I start watching the male videos.
Conclusion, in my understanding and own experience : women need focus, women need security (emotional, and societal), women require a lot of self love (more than men require), women in the western world require a good dose of painful REALITY to be fully in the present. It’s sexy to be hot and humble (as I often say it!).
Also, I gave you the whole emotional neurotic story bc it may help you understand that is focus that women ‘should’ want…it is the most awesome self discovery I have gained for me and the rest of the world.
FYI…last February, I started drafting a book to help women ground themselves and I keep adding and subtracting to it based on my own journey. I would love to use language that the Western egoic woman will understand. So working on myself is def helping me draft this out. Currently the title is “Hot-Mess Wisdom” . *_~. Which I am actually thinking of changing it to “Hot Mess FOCUS”. All in the making, and I am looking to find a partner to wrap it up and get it together. Anyway, thank you for sharing all that you do-as it is working as a domino effect. :)
- Monica
mystery

Re: NG Story from a Woman

Postby mpgamer55 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:09 am

mystery wrote:Let women connect with other ‘real’ women, share the femme energy and bring out that compassionate being that we are, let the intuitive being come out, let the little girl come out…

This is badass. I laughed at this coming from a girl but, that's exactly how I think about natural women. They are REAL women.

I hope more women get involved in grounding. It'll be great for them to open up and realize the power they have.

It's ironic that the feminists believe that they can only be powerful by being masculine. When their true power is in their femininity. The very thing they are trying to cover up.
mpgamer55

Re: NG Story from a Woman

Postby mystery » Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:28 pm

Here's more feedback from another woman about Natural Grounding. She brings some great points.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Etienne,
I read the guide and would like to proffer some feedback...just my opinion, so you may agree or not with some of these points. I think much of the content of the guide is pretty amazing...It allows both men and women to be aware of the yin/yang energies, and of the fact that we have been heavily manipulated...and that there is a way of resolving this by connecting to the feminine life force. It is an important guide because it conveys that there is something very wrong with the way women are viewed, the wrong type of women that men look for, and the way they view themselves (that they have to conform to these fake concepts of what a woman should be like); and sad to say this, but this guide will help immensely because these ideas it relates are ideas that most will never arrive at on their own. I also have some ideas which may compliment this guide. First of all, I think that the Western vs Eastern issue (that Eastern women are more connected to the egoless state) should be toned down or maybe even taken out altogether, although it could or should still be mentioned that the West has been a main culprit in the propagation of the wrong type of propaganda against women. The reason I say this is firstly, it is a distraction for women or men reading this. The ego of the reader will understand that asian women are more spiritual or better, and that can lead to men searching for egoless asian women, or western women feeling that they should get into Eastern culture, just because they want to connect to Shakti, for example...To me, it presents duality and separation, and this is not helpful. Also, as you and i both know very well, since your article on spiritual coaches points out that just because people are spiritual coaches does NOT mean that they are spiritual! Actually they can be envious and competitive people! In the same way, people are people everywhere! You can meet an investment banker who is nice (though rare LOL) and meet a tai chi teacher who thinks he is god's gift to his students...and in the same way, the East is filled with negative egoic people just as the West...perhaps what should be stressed is values and not eastern vs western women, although eastern values have degenerated immensely as well. Now the most important point I have in my mind is that there is something which needs to be added and elaborated in this guide...There is alot of text about "taking your selfish ego out of the equation...page 10." The issue about getting rid of the ego comes up again and again in the guide. While it is on the one hand a valid and great point, because it conveys to the reader that ego will harm relationships, harm the individual and is NOT sexy, you and i both know it is not simple to "get rid of the ego." And getting rid of the ego cannot be presented as a mental concept because it's not an action...ok I've decided that I'll just get rid of my go! I wish it was that simple!! The only way to get rid of one's ego (in my view) is to connect to the force of life, which can be explained as love and light. It is God, but not God of the religions...the God of the religions is some being that is external to us, that is supposed to be superior and separate from us...however, this God that i am speaking of is simply the force of life and love that we are a part of! So yes, we are a part of the great power of love from which this earth was born...we are also the same intelligence that created the stars and the sea...it is not better or more than us, we are included in it. When you begin to open up more to this reality that love is all around us everywhere and everytime, you trust life more...you become less afraid, and you feel that this love is with you at your side. There is no more need for being better than anyone or for feeling bad about yourself, because you feel that you are not alone but are apart of something marvelous and wonderful. It is a process and may take a long time to unfold, depending on the person, but what has happened is that we have been manipulated sooo much that we can no longer "feel" this presence of love/god/life force. So we have to open ourselves to feeling it again. So therefore, becoming egoless is not a mental concept or a methodological concept...one has to do meditate and open up to shakti and then the person will realise the goal etc etc There is no goal! There is just "feeling" love again...trusting life again..realising that there is a beautiful, loving force that is everywhere on this earth, even though the world is a mess...and that the fact that humans cannot feel the existence of this loving presence anymore is WHY the world is une espece de crotte! I think Natural Grounding will help alot of course, but as I said, the root of the problem is the separation from the force of love, which contains masculine and feminine energy, and is complete. What I did like about the Natural Grounding process that you and the other writer explained was basically reconditioning one's mind to understand what is good feminine energy...which is great. I loved the fact that we should try and avoid media which would pollute our mind, and gravitate towards media and energies which would enrich our understanding...I think that is very important. However, as I said above, the real root of the problem is that the energy of love which exists everywhere is like a forgotten energy...no one can feel it anymore...it is elusive...not even spiritual teachers really talk about it. Only Jesus seemed to have had an understanding of it, though his character and role have been manipulated as well...anyways, just my thoughts but thank you so much for sharing!!!! and it is a great and noble piece of work.
mystery

Return to Natural Grounding