Login

It's OUT! Palmy's New Single...

The world headquarters of Natural Grounding! Post your experiences about the natural grounding, the secret of women, NG resources, styles, how-to's, successes, questions, alpha state, beliefs, kundalini, natural alpha women, palmy, results, etc..N.G. is the other foundational 1/3 of Natural Game and building your primary sexual attraction capability, congruency & ultimate potential/connection with women

Moderators: mystery, Rion

It's OUT! Palmy's New Single...

Postby mpgamer55 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:23 am

mpgamer55

Re: It's OUT! Palmy's New Single...

Postby seek » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:11 pm

I enjoyed this. It's great fun. Looking forward to the rest of her album. :D
seek

Postby Rion » Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:59 am

Rion
Site Admin

Postby advan » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:55 am

Good links for performance/interview. Though this new concept of hers, well i kind of feel that on some level.. yeah it just is not going to compare to her earlier work, at least in terms of natural value. Palmy has set the bar so high. but we’ll see.. I can accept that it might not either so no big deal.

Like the start of the 2nd clip, when they showed clips of her old videos, it was like a sweet refresh of my energy. Later its pretty funny when the comedic lady comes out and sings and dances like Palmy exaggerated parody.

But that style of Palmy dance is really just so powerful, like primal almost. Where she takes that wide-stance, knees bent kind of squatting, barefoot. Like from Palmy Life Concert..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdizuP8lsws

wow..awesome stuff..just the whole thing. but like where she spins, goes into the wide stance. and then like floats across the stage as this light and energy..punches the air.. you can feel the power burst off the screen. fantastic concert.
advan

Return to Natural Grounding