Login

Grounding with polarity

The world headquarters of Natural Grounding! Post your experiences about the natural grounding, the secret of women, NG resources, styles, how-to's, successes, questions, alpha state, beliefs, kundalini, natural alpha women, palmy, results, etc..N.G. is the other foundational 1/3 of Natural Game and building your primary sexual attraction capability, congruency & ultimate potential/connection with women

Moderators: mystery, Rion

Grounding with polarity

Postby Axeman » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:31 am

I have heard Rion say this a few times now, and I want to make sure I'm doing the right thing. He said when grounding not to join in on their happiness, but to just soak in their natural character.

I'm pretty sure I'm doing it the right way, but could anyone be more specific.
Axeman

Re: Grounding with polarity

Postby jonathondd » Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:56 pm

I've always understood it as really feeling your own masculinity in relation to their feminine energy. For example after doing some heavy weight lifting I feel real pumped up and powerful- that kind of feeling is expanded tenfold when I do natural grounding right after.

I think not joining in on their happiness is sort of like, lets say you're at a party and a woman starts dancing in front of you- you could take it 2 ways. You could enjoy the way she is dancing...or you could take it as a challenge and try to show her that you have better moves, haha. The latter is a bit unnatural in my opinion.
jonathondd

Postby Axeman » Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:52 pm

When I ground I usually just silence my mind and enjoy palmys energy. I like her happiness and her purity and she makes me feel happy. I feel just bliss and joy to the point where I break down into tears. Now is that joining in on her happiness or is that the right way to do it? Or are you supposed to always have it in the back of your mind that you are the stimulus? because I feel like that would get in the way of emotion.
Axeman

Postby Rion » Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:57 pm

sounds like you're being influenced in a relationship of polarity to me.

i'm rarely actually thinking that i'm the stimulus or 'causing' her happiness however there is some additional power there. mostly you'll just 'know' it but it's a power angle you can take on sometimes.

i'm very in tune to the balance of all feminine in relation to me. i could take more of that angle on in my grounding session though of 'causing' it.

they can be free in their own subjective experience w/o men but it's that special relationship of polarity in relation to the masculine which heightens things and is a special power which can include enamoration and love.

now, i just 'am' in relation to the feminine at higher levels and that is the dance and balance of life attraction. that's where you'd want to be. are you conditioning higher levels of it though or using it for releasing?

there's a subject i'll be teaching on in relm/hola called 'equality in polarity' which is very powerful and far beyond political or social understandings of sex
it's infinitely inspiring the more aware you become on all holistic levels.

at higher levels i'm actually just basking b/c i'm at the higher level of power, polarity and knowing. the feminine is causing my awakening as i am causing theirs. both are equally powerful and respected at levels far beyond social understanding or comprehension.

i know i have that level of effect on women when i'm truly open in my energy b/c i'm allowing them to have that level of affect on me.
Rion
Site Admin

Return to Natural Grounding