Login

Undeniably Natural

The world headquarters of Natural Grounding! Post your experiences about the natural grounding, the secret of women, NG resources, styles, how-to's, successes, questions, alpha state, beliefs, kundalini, natural alpha women, palmy, results, etc..N.G. is the other foundational 1/3 of Natural Game and building your primary sexual attraction capability, congruency & ultimate potential/connection with women

Moderators: mystery, Rion

Undeniably Natural

Postby Rion » Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:02 pm

you can't help but notice how radiant hailee steinfeld is:

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/yE6fYCL-IEc/68th+Annual+Golden+Globe+Awards+Press+Room/zTJaXU5vUmR/Hailee+Steinfeld

it 'is what it is' and it is very rare to find in the west. kudos to the scout/agent who 'discovered' her.

she is VERY open, happy, present and in touch with her feminine energy. she'd steal any show. it is exactly this quality i want to awaken out of adult women who have lost it.

let's hope she doesn't fall into the trap of pressure and turning into a social clone or losing this radiance. btw she's only 14 guys.
Rion
Site Admin

Re: Undeniably Natural

Postby Axeman » Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:08 am

That's funny you bring her up. I went to see true grit (great movie btw) with my girlfriend and something drew me to her. I googled her on my phone right there in the theatre and thought she might be a potential natural. That's the thing is she's only 14 or 15. But even still every other girl pales in comparison to palmy's energy. I can't get enough of it.
Axeman

Postby Rion » Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:16 pm

yes, i'll also have to see that movie (iTunes probably). i think part of what brought it out though (and you might also realize this intuitively) is that she was around such strong masculine energy with brolin and bridges so i think it amplified the polarity for the time they were working on set.

you can also see the polarity together in the premiere photos. how strongly they're just near each other..everyone wants to be around that kind of energy.
Rion
Site Admin

Postby Axeman » Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:02 pm

Yea that's a great point. I'm not as great at detecting masculine energy since i only ground to shakti energy. But bridges and brolin did both seem pretty masculine aside from just the stereotypical spitting, guns, and drinking whisky. But there were some times where she seemed dominate when she was bargaining for the horses and other parts where she put her foot down and demanded things be her way, and those guys seemed thrown off. That's why I don't consider her a natural "alpha" per se. Although she is on a higher natural level than most western women. Is that me being sexist because I feel it's not as natural for women to stand up and demand shit like she did? Or does that make them a little more inner alpha-ish?
Axeman

Postby Rion » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:22 pm

well i'm referring to her off camera..haven't seen the movie yet.

sometimes women will flirt and use their wiles in situations like that (in other movies) to get their way or something but she looked like a young tomboy in the movie poster.

i'm sure there were more natural woman reference points who also had strength in other movies of how they handled things in the ol'west.
Rion
Site Admin

Return to Natural Grounding