Login

New SNSD Genie video! Good version

The world headquarters of Natural Grounding! Post your experiences about the natural grounding, the secret of women, NG resources, styles, how-to's, successes, questions, alpha state, beliefs, kundalini, natural alpha women, palmy, results, etc..N.G. is the other foundational 1/3 of Natural Game and building your primary sexual attraction capability, congruency & ultimate potential/connection with women

Moderators: mystery, Rion

New SNSD Genie video! Good version

Postby mpgamer55 » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:59 pm

Here's the link to the new 3D version music video of Genie (its not rendered in 3D so no glasses required)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaIQrsVkI0M

I cried to this. Definitely makes up for the other versions. LOL @ SooYoung playing with the globe.
mpgamer55

Re: New SNSD Genie video! Good version

Postby Rion » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:04 pm

awesome!

finally 3d! you're/we're going to see more of this. ironically 2 days ago via email i was telling etienne about my vision for 3d natural grounding and the possibilities.

when i make enough money i'm going to buy 2 red epics and a stereo 3d rig and set up a studio in thailand. that's my wet dream anyway

3d t.v.s are coming out as well.

(oh, now i'll watch/preview it off pause)
Rion
Site Admin

Re: New SNSD Genie video! Good version

Postby mpgamer55 » Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:07 pm

Yeah some of the SNSD videos on youtube are already rendered in 3D using the old system of red/blue. You just need red/blue glasses. Might be neat.
mpgamer55

Return to Natural Grounding