Login

A new potential natural alpha..

The world headquarters of Natural Grounding! Post your experiences about the natural grounding, the secret of women, NG resources, styles, how-to's, successes, questions, alpha state, beliefs, kundalini, natural alpha women, palmy, results, etc..N.G. is the other foundational 1/3 of Natural Game and building your primary sexual attraction capability, congruency & ultimate potential/connection with women

Moderators: mystery, Rion

A new potential natural alpha..

Postby Rion » Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:57 pm

just discovered in the last 30 minutes 'Pamela Bowden' she looks half thai and does look thoong, ballads and hi-nrg videos from what looks to be 10 years ago.

GREAT energy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRBdlxIK ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nJURufEDGk
Rion
Site Admin

Re: A new potential natural alpha..

Postby Rion » Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:22 pm

yep she's rion approved. however that refers to her primary works which seem to be around 2000..don't know what she's doing now
Rion
Site Admin

Postby camaleon » Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:36 am

I like the first vid ! :D

What is curious is that almost all of the main Thai music stars are half-thai, or look like western girls:

Palmy, Nicole, Pim Zaza,Nat Myria, et al...
camaleon

Postby Rion » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:07 pm

hehe, they have a name for it: look kreung = half thai, half farang/white. i think ya ya ying is the only 1 who is 100%.

the thing is it's been hard to find many of them just out of the blue when there. i'll have to rechannel my attraction powers :P
Rion
Site Admin

Postby camaleon » Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:58 am

hehe, they have a name for it: look kreung = half thai, half farang/white.

Thanks for telling Rion, everyday something new is learned!

the thing is it's been hard to find many of them just out of the blue when there. i'll have to rechannel my attraction powers

Could be because all of them are on stage :wink: , but talking seriously, How could you or someone rechannel the visualizations/afformations for attracting look kreung women?
It would be good to know, this way everybody will know another way to tune up the LOA.
camaleon

Postby Rion » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:12 am

part of that is taking action and just asking the right question: where can i find them? you start coming up with answers...they'd be at fashion model casting calls, oh..let me naturally break into higher social elite circles, make friends with photographers in my circle, etc.

so yes you could also empower that visualization with the specifics!
Rion
Site Admin

Return to Natural Grounding