Login

A New Natural Alpha...the Only Western that is Rion Approved

The world headquarters of Natural Grounding! Post your experiences about the natural grounding, the secret of women, NG resources, styles, how-to's, successes, questions, alpha state, beliefs, kundalini, natural alpha women, palmy, results, etc..N.G. is the other foundational 1/3 of Natural Game and building your primary sexual attraction capability, congruency & ultimate potential/connection with women

Moderators: mystery, Rion

A New Natural Alpha...the Only Western that is Rion Approved

Postby Rion » Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:18 am

Lisa Hannigan. Irish.

It took a while as I can be conservative but she truly won me over. She is quite egoless and present yet more subtle as compared to the often more effervescent shining brilliance of other natural alpha's in shakti.

I think she can be a bridge for a lot of people as she is more egoless in the spiritual (new age) sense though more subtle in shakti. It's like a fine appreciation..then again maybe only advanced natural grounders can truly appreciate her subtleties and nuances.

Discover her for yourself. Make your own standards..have your own top 10.

To me Lisa Hannigan is a standard for all Western women. She represents e3 which I will be teaching.

She is Rion approved just in the last 10 minutes and she may be the only Western woman I've approved as natural alpha. I will have to meet her (and let her know ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GB5tNGSpagg
It was during that video (and also thinking of how much she looks like Palmy)

Ironically she looks like Jenny in this video which is a new favorite of mine:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2Brbx1xAQI

Even still, you have to filter through the 'indie' style or Western crossover remnants in some of her productions thus I favor some videos over others.

Thoughts?
Rion
Site Admin

Re: A New Natural Alpha...the Only Western that is Rion Approved

Postby camaleon » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:29 am

She is great. :D
camaleon

Re: A New Natural Alpha...the Only Western that is Rion Approved

Postby jonathondd » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:40 am

Lisa is absolutely amazing. I've been at moments where I've been a bit restless in the past 2 weeks at times with huge emotional swings- and watching her calms me down so quickly and so powerfully. Just a look at the comments on all her youtube videos and you see people recognize her as special and admire her in a natural way.
jonathondd

Return to Natural Grounding