Login

Natural Grounding for women

The world headquarters of Natural Grounding! Post your experiences about the natural grounding, the secret of women, NG resources, styles, how-to's, successes, questions, alpha state, beliefs, kundalini, natural alpha women, palmy, results, etc..N.G. is the other foundational 1/3 of Natural Game and building your primary sexual attraction capability, congruency & ultimate potential/connection with women

Moderators: mystery, Rion

Natural Grounding for women

Postby mystery » Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:20 pm

Hi was talking with a very spiritually evolved woman about Natural Grounding to figure out what would be the equivalent for women.

She confirmed that polarity is really what matters. For her to look at palmy videos would be like for you to keep watching videos of guys. How sexy :P

Watching videos of men like James Bond could maybe bring similar effect. The thing is... James Bond doesn't have music video albums! Bruce Lee would also be very interesting but he doesn't have music video albums either. Maybe we can find interesting things in African music.
mystery

Re: Natural Grounding for women

Postby Ivanovich » Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:43 pm

:lol:

Perhaps a Maori haka or something?
Ivanovich

Postby mystery » Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:51 pm

Duh.

Some of my favorite grounding videos have men in it: Bodyslam

There's absolutely no reason why that wouldn't work with women!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJ68Urin5Ng
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIcqAyBqx4M

It was there all along beneath my skipping feet.
mystery

Postby seek » Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:33 pm

seek

Postby mystery » Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:30 pm

Thanks for the links.

There's the concept of dominant polarity and complimentary polarity.

It's all about awakening the feminine in masculine women.

I really think it takes men with a strong Yang dominant polarity who also have a strong Yin complimentary polarity. Someone who is only Yang will not be able to bring femininity out of her.

That also applies to you. YOU are a live Natural Grounding resource :)
mystery

Postby mystery » Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:02 pm

I got some feedback from a woman about Natural Grounding and the videos
I like it and I feel only those who are grounded will accept and understand it. Also, those who ate soul searching will truly get it.

Again, I love the literature, however, the videos not so much.

In my case, I must let go of the ego to truly connect with the masculine energy on the videos? It was hard for me to relate to the men. The women rte beautiful though, but I'm not lesbian. Lol ;-)

I guess I'm too biased and very much engulfed in the Western culture, and my visual connection and attraction for videos would have to be more like the male characters from movies such as Troy, Gladiator, Brave Heart, The Patriot, Legends of the Fall. Again, I maybe too westernized and may have to work on my ego...the ego who loves heroic type-men.

Hope I helped u.

I'm not too sure what to think about it. Are these videos not suitable for women, or is her ego getting in the way? I'll have to meditate on it.
mystery

Postby mystery » Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:43 am

Thinking about it...

Whether women like them or not is irrelevant. I'm not gay either, and not all the women in the videos are my type. I have preferences and I'm very picky. But that's not the point, that's just ego talking.

It doesn't prevent me and you to feel their energy and to let their energy affect your state of mind. Just quiet down the mental voice and feel their energy.

---------

It got me thinking some more (not everybody would be ready to hear this).

There is this idea in America that women shouldn't talk to, interact or look at someone who isn't their type. I call it the "living in their bubble" syndrome.

American women endlessly seek heroes. Thai women make the heroes.

The challenges are to bring it down to a politically correct language and to find the female market who is the most receptive to it.
mystery

Postby mystery » Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:48 am

Her answer
I'm very much thinking about this also. Yes, you're correct. We contantly look for heroes because of the heavy influence from media. Is not just the USA, no it's all the Latin-American countries and the US who feed us Walt Disney stories where the princess finds her heroic prince and lives happily ever after. We growup and once again we are being influenced by media and the movies I've mentioned. All heroes, all tough men. The man who is going to provide for u and so therefore at some time we also feel we must be strong to keep up with the heroes energy and stance in society. All this is dirty work, all this is looking for a perfect life that doesn't exisist...only in fairy tales and movies.

So, again you're correct, not every American woman is ready to know the truth you have stated. This is is because our lives here are spiritually disconnected and at times we are disconnected from ourselves so how can we then understand what grounding ourselves is? As I said initially, your mentoring is is definitely target to those who are seeking spiritual grounding do as to find live and then give love.

Now if you write about these Thai women making heroes instead of finding heroes, then my spiritually disconnected self will listen. But only because I'm ready to connect myself with the Universe, not bc I'm looking for love.

I hope this make sense. This is a great exercise for me bc I too have fallen for the media for the life that doesn't exist.
mystery

Postby mystery » Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:23 am

Now if you write about these Thai women making heroes instead of finding heroes, then my spiritually disconnected self will listen. But only because I'm ready to connect myself with the Universe, not bc I'm looking for love.

How about this then. American women look for love. Thai women look to give love :)

There's this female seduction coach I have been dating for a while. She has been in the medias a lot. She keeps complaining that I don't open my heart to her. What she's actually trying to do is to plug herself onto me to soak love out of me. Now that my energy is much stronger and I don't let it leak, she can't do it anymore and goes crazy about it.

Her answer:
That is because this media infested world has us believing that someone else must determine our self worth. The result is losing ourselves to others and then we look to find ourselves in other people's energy. It is a despicable cycle that becomes syndrome, almost an illness of looking and looking for love. U search and search gor perfection, for that person who gives u his all, his attention, his energy, his body, oh my, we want a female with male parts ! So yeah, u are driving her insane bc she's screaming for ALL of you..,ever particle.

I too have noticed that I'm looking for attention when in fact i need to remind me of my own self worth. I continually remind myself that I love me, and that feeling travels to a distance of oneness. The best feeling ever! If I would feel like that I would have already be living in bliss. On the other hand, I'm already very giving and I expect it back. But I am starting to believe that the more i give the more love that will come back to me in self satisfaction. How awesome will that be.

America ( the two American continents, I feel) teaches us to disconnect from within and to find value on what u do, what u have, and who u date. I am now realizing what a self destroying culture I've been raised in.

Slowly, I'm finding my self worth, so that I have that much more to give. It is such a process and I will find it, I just have to remain patient and loving. :)

This conversation is getting really interesting!

I'm sharing it because I think it's useful for everybody. I just keep it anonymous.
mystery

Postby Rion » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:18 am

etienne did have a woman who recently found it worked but i think b/c she got egoless and locked into the same feminine energy..we'll hear more and see
Rion
Site Admin

Postby mystery » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:56 pm

Yeah here's what she wrote me
Hello....:)

Well, I am typing from my phone and I'd love to report that natural grounding was working beautifully on me and I must confess that I did not even realize how great it was functioning until I stopped doing it for 2 consecutive weeks. Wow, what a difference! Suddenly, I have no male attention compared to getting much attention when I was practicing 'natural' grounding. I stopped partly bc the internet was out for 1.5weeks at my house, now it is my computer that is being worked on. Today, however, i made a point to view natural grounding over my phone as well as my other three videos i find helpful. I will share all I'm viewing when I receive my laptop. In all, I am using the women on natural grounding, a video of actors (showing them in natural sort of way) and a couples video hugging and kissing. All combined so I can balance all the energies I may have out of place. Again, I will show u what I'm using. In the mean time, getting out of routine has taught me how much it has helped me. Thats great news!

So, yes natural grounding works. It keeps me on touch with my own femininity, and the other videos fills me up with male energy. :)

Oh, and ur book is making a lot more sense as I make more progress with ur coaching.

More later.

Xxs
mystery

Return to Natural Grounding