Login

How-to: Natural Grounding

The world headquarters of Natural Grounding! Post your experiences about the natural grounding, the secret of women, NG resources, styles, how-to's, successes, questions, alpha state, beliefs, kundalini, natural alpha women, palmy, results, etc..N.G. is the other foundational 1/3 of Natural Game and building your primary sexual attraction capability, congruency & ultimate potential/connection with women

Moderators: mystery, Rion

How-to: Natural Grounding

Postby mpgamer55 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:29 pm

Starting a couple weeks ago I've practiced being present while listening to The Power of Now. Upon reading just the first part of Ego Fading I felt natural grounding in a new way for the first time. I felt polarity and it wasn't just a fleeting feeling, it was sustained.

The only thing I've felt close to this was while getting drunk and watching The Rhythm of the Times.

I can best describe it as the feeling of polarity or attraction you get when looking at a natural woman. It's a good feeling that I feel in my head, face, and chest.

After opening up with a few emotional videos that Rion had in the ebook, I watched this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10Dd1TCKn58

Staying completely present I watched, felt, and most importantly 'sustained' a feeling of intense polarity. I can now actually sustain it long after the video is over. I believe this is how natural grounding should be done.

How to NG or Shakti Meditation steps:

1. Get emotional.

Open yourself up first by watching emotional videos or movies. If you have trouble getting emotional you can drink alcohol but, don't overdue it or you won't be awake to watch the videos(trust me I know lol)

2. Stay present.

This is key. Free your mind. Stop thinking unnecessary thoughts. You can do this by simply noticing if a thought pops in your head. When this happens realize it and stop the thought from continuing. The emotional videos will help as well. Together this will silence your ego.

3. Absorb feminine energy.

You do this by watching NG videos, staying present by giving it your full attention, and finally sustaining the feeling of polarity you get from the girls. When you are present its easy to sustain your feelings because your mind isn't getting in the way anymore.

This feeling is almost euphoric, especially when sustained like this. We'll see what the real world results of this are but, its already very addicting and feels fantastic. It's not merely a means to an end anymore or 'work'. Hell, this is fun part.
mpgamer55

Re: How-to: Natural Grounding

Postby Ivanovich » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:23 pm

Great post mpgamer55, lots of value.

I would interject this though on suggestion 2.

: Even though it´s solid advice for a lot of people - actively trying to stop a thought would not work for others - some chattery minds would actually get worse by this. I speak from my own personal experience.

A possible solution (which has worked for me) in my opinion would be to just let the thoughts be - without condoning or condemning. There´s an old dicta "what you heed - you feed".

This by the way is more of another angle on what you wrote - nothing is wrong with your advice.
Ivanovich

Postby androw » Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:06 pm

good stuff.
I am also a fan of power of now. That book really opened my eyes.

I sometimes have trouble getting emotional before n.g. Im not a big drinker but I agree alcohol does the trick:P.

I am working on getting more emotional before so I get stronger experiences.
The other night I had a VERY strong polarity experience.

I was experimenting with some raw music. I listen to sertain metal songs getting me in a very primal masculine state of mind while grounding to the more happier grounding vids, like showgirls, tiwa etc.

The feeling was SICK, I felt like the hulk lol.

maybe it was because I was more opened up or because of the testy music making my polarity stronger. Maybe a combination of both.
Anyways I will be doing more of it and see how that turns out.
androw

Postby mpgamer55 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:07 pm

Yeah, I agree Ivanonvich. I think you have to read The Power of Now to really know what I'm talking about. It's kind of difficult to explain presence in one paragraph.

Presence is a state where time does not exist. You are not your past or your future, they are not important. The only thing that is real is this very moment. The past is over and no longer defines you and the future has not happened yet.

Go outside and focus on a tree, soak in all its details that you never paid attention to before. You'll start to see that you may have never really seen the tree before. Also, focus on being in your body, aware of your feelings and surroundings. Notice the vast infinite space in the sky above.

Eckhart Tolle says once you're aware that you are thinking, then you are already present. So I should say, instead of trying to stop the thoughts as they pop up, just be aware of them. Simply observe your thoughts without any attachment to them. You are not your mind, you have control over it.
mpgamer55

Postby Ivanovich » Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:25 pm

Yes, it´s a great book - a constant read of mine.
Ivanovich

Postby Rion » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:03 pm

interesting point androw..i don't think i've EVER tried that..putting really hardcore primal masculine music on but doing it in polarity to grounding vids..i'll be trying that. it's like you're sending out more of your masculine and building that as well. i've done other empowerment things for yang but not that specific style yet (like metallica or something).

i'll be bringing all RELMER's over to the new business where i'm teaching ego fading and peak state either tonight or tomorrow is the plan.

the power of now has been a key resource for me as well. i have the audios, will go through that more. i'm using other ego fading techniques and now the presence is very solid that i can sustain so that polarity remains + emotion = very strong.

the general goal ideally is egolessness which is more advanced than letting the thoughts be there which i see as still having the ego up in the mix but any ability to silence your mind MORE = good.

great advice btw and a nice simple angle on it mp55
Rion
Site Admin

Postby androw » Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:58 pm

about the grounding music..

I think the reason why it had such big effect on me was because the primal music helped me open up and feel my deep inner masculine caracter. That made it stronger and easier to be in polarity. Also felt strong feelings of lust.

the downside of it is I cant do very long sessions because my ears start to bleed:P
androw

Postby jonathondd » Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:31 am

I think anyone interested in helping silence their ego should try to read the book "I am that" which is a set of interviews with Nisargadatta Maharaj with lots of different people from all walks of life. For anyone who's listened to any Eckhart Tolle you'll immediately see where he may have got a lot of his influence from and if you've been involved in ego-reducing exercises and natural grounding it'll be very easy to get into the book itself. One of the most important things in helping to silence my own ego is when Maharaj had said something to the effect of

"Your thoughts only stay with you because you find them interesting. You don't have to make such a hard effort to silence or suppress them- just being disinterested is enough".
jonathondd

Postby blanch133 » Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:07 pm

I like that quote jonathon... Sometimes I amaze myself at how simple it is to stop being controlled by my ego.
I used to have a real problem with this and still do sometimes. Just a constant running dialogue with myself (in my head).. And since you already know how you think and feel about everything... there is nobody more boring to to talk to than yourself!
blanch133

Postby blanch133 » Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:51 pm

androw what sort of music do you use specifically?
blanch133

Postby androw » Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:42 pm

I listen mostly to sepultura and soulfly. Soulfly has got two albums I like: Primitive and Soulfly. I try not to pay so much attention to the lyrics but just feel the energy through my body instead.
androw

Postby mpgamer55 » Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:30 am

After doing this more recently I actually think this can be simplified further.

1. Get into Emotional State - (aka. The Zone) You know that feeling where you feel great or pumped or just at blissful peace. That's the state. Workout, drink alittle alcohol if needed, listen to emotional songs, or watch emotional videos until you get into that state.

2. Watch NG videos
- Then once you in a highly emotional state, immediately start watching your fav NG vids and just pay attention to female energy.

No further steps are needed because if you are in an emotional state you are already out of your head by default. Its ok if a logical thought pops into your head from time to time. Just pay attention to your feelings and the female energy. If you find that the emotional effect wears off over time then just rinse and repeat the steps above. It's that simple.
mpgamer55

Postby Axeman » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:39 pm

I'm reading the power of now right now. And I'm starting to wonder about the similarities between the path eckart tells us to become egoless and natural grounding. What is different about natural grounding and building your non-ego that way and just being in the now when your around women?
Axeman

Postby Rion » Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:19 am

with N.G. you're actively training your consciousness to be more egoless. eckhart focuses more on general spiritual experience whereas N.G. is about being egoless in a relationship of yin/yang sexual polarity. everything about the Power of Now will HELP when you simply 'add in' the valuation of sexual (vs. just spiritual) consciousness.

doing more N.G. and other holistic work you end up as a result being more egoless around women if you were in the condition of the ego too much before. N.G. also enhances and empowers the relationship of polarity so it accentuates physical relationships but also has tons of other benefits.
Rion
Site Admin

Postby Axeman » Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:46 pm

But isn't the key to being successful with women knowing that they won't complete you or make you happy? That that has to come from you and then women can detect that non-neediness from you, which triggers that attraction? I feel like I'm doing this with the power of now. I'm not depending on other things or people to make me happy. Isn't that really what it's all about? Isn't it essentially the same thing but just a different means of becoming awakened than natural grounding?

Isn't human sexuality merely egoless energy? So if you stay in the now when you are around women isn't that the same result you would get from grounding?

Sorry for all of the questions. I guess the main thing I'm asking is, what exactly is polarity? Is that when you and a women are both egoless in relation to eachother?
Axeman

Return to Natural Grounding