Login

Hexagram in "N.G. approved resource"

The world headquarters of Natural Grounding! Post your experiences about the natural grounding, the secret of women, NG resources, styles, how-to's, successes, questions, alpha state, beliefs, kundalini, natural alpha women, palmy, results, etc..N.G. is the other foundational 1/3 of Natural Game and building your primary sexual attraction capability, congruency & ultimate potential/connection with women

Moderators: mystery, Rion

Re: Hexagram in "N.G. approved resource"

Postby jonathondd » Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:10 am

Morpheus wrote:Ahh the Quran the Islamic religion. Did you know that it was created by the Jesuits so they would do all the stuff that the Jesuits didn't wanna?

http://www.youtube.com/user/panchoco187 ... vj_Rp-UuKo

EDIT: I am not afraid, "fear not these demons that kill the body but not the soul". "I'm trying to free your mind" Morpheus The Matrix

Lol come on man no I don't believe that at all. You have no evidence other than that guy speaking his opinion which for some reason trumps all historic research to date according to you. Its quite obvious you have sources that you simply believe to be true and tell me that's your research. I don't mean to belittle you but Muslims have constantly heard conspiracies and insults hurled at them once Islam came about such as being associated with the devil and all that- but such fearmongering is useless and will remain so. You seek not to unite but to divide.
jonathondd

Postby camaleon » Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:09 am

i noticed 'it' right away when i first saw the resource and never liked it. i still don't approve of the symbol b/c i think it's trying to influence or say something which just takes away from the purity of the message. something that i grew up with as knowing was representative of evil. but i've evolved beyond the games of social influence.

either way, as a relational mastery of my reality i choose to not let that affect me. i'm independent from it.
the most advanced is when you can truly separate it and be in a different relationship of empowered energy.

Too bad much guys here don't have such mastery level.
Can you imagine the people at that concert?
camaleon

Postby jonathondd » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:07 pm

camaleon wrote:Too bad much guys here don't have such mastery level.
Can you imagine the people at that concert?

Well do people in Thailand look at that symbol in the same way that you do? I mean its a simple pattern I don't think one culture can really claim responsibility for its creation. Just because people involved in witchcraft want to use that symbol doesn't mean that from now on and forever it is tainted and seen that way globally. Or do you disagree?
jonathondd

Postby mpgamer55 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:35 am

What? You're really being serious here? This is second ridiculous post I've seen like this from you Camaleon. Are you trolling or just really religious?

I had my doubts about these women too. I think you are creating excuses to invalidate that natural women even exist.

I had similar doubts. Interacting with Thai women online was all it took me to finally take the leap and go to Thailand. I'm happy to report they are real.

As far as the hexagram, its religious meaning goes far being the occult westernized meaning.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hexagram
It's usage in Hinduism. "The downward triangle symbolizes Shakti, the sacred embodiment of femininity"

How's THAT for irony?

So yeah, it can mean VERY different stuff dude.

Just enjoy the video's for christs sake.
mpgamer55

Postby Ivanovich » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:39 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Society_of_Jesus

"The Society was founded by St. Ignatius of Loyola, who after being wounded in a battle, experienced a religious conversion and composed the Spiritual Exercises in order to help others to follow Christ more closely. In 1534, Ignatius gathered six young men, including St. Francis Xavier and Bl. Pierre Favre, and together they professed vows of poverty and chastity, and then later, obedience, including a special vow of obedience to the Pope. Rule 13 of Ignatius' Rules for Thinking with the Church said: "I will believe that the white that I see is black if the hierarchical Church so defines it".[3] Ignatius' plan of the order's organization was approved by Pope Paul III in 1540 by the bull containing the Formula of the Institute."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qur%27an

"Muslims believe that the Qur’an was revealed from God to Muhammad through the angel Gabriel from 610 to 632 CE, the year of his death.[2][6][7] Muhammad recited the Qur’an to his followers, numbering tens of thousands, who recited after him, until they had memorized it. He also dictated it to his scribes (Muhammad was illiterate) who wrote down its verses during his life. Shortly after Muhammad's death the Qur’an was established textually into a single book form by the order of the first Caliph Abu Bakr."

@camaleon

Bearing false witness is a sin. I´m Catholic so don´t even go there. Next time check historical facts before smearing other people´s beliefs.
Ivanovich

Postby jonathondd » Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:25 am

Ivanovich wrote:
@camaleon

Bearing false witness is a sin. I´m Catholic so don´t even go there. Next time check historical facts before smearing other people´s beliefs.

It was morpheus who made those claims, not camaleon.
jonathondd

Postby camaleon » Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:17 am

It was morpheus who made those claims, not camaleon.

Yes Jonathondd you're right.
camaleon

Postby Ivanovich » Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:49 pm

I stand corrected. My mistake.
Ivanovich

Postby camaleon » Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:01 am

mpgamer55 wrote: Are you trolling?

No.

This is trolling:
by HMWH » Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:29 pm

I'll spring for an upgrade plus offer you an amazing bonus. I'll cover the cost of Diamond Premiere tickets, plus half the hotel room, but only if we get to share a single bed. I want your UNDIVIDED 24 hour attention. I'm looking for a serious relationship with you, Rion. I think you have to ask yourself if this is an offer you can afford to refuse. Just how committed to personal growth are you?
camaleon

Postby camaleon » Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:02 am

I stand corrected. My mistake.

Don't worry Ivanovich, we're humans. 8)
camaleon

Previous

Return to Natural Grounding