Login

Oh no please No, not Nicole!

The world headquarters of Natural Grounding! Post your experiences about the natural grounding, the secret of women, NG resources, styles, how-to's, successes, questions, alpha state, beliefs, kundalini, natural alpha women, palmy, results, etc..N.G. is the other foundational 1/3 of Natural Game and building your primary sexual attraction capability, congruency & ultimate potential/connection with women

Moderators: mystery, Rion

Oh no please No, not Nicole!

Postby camaleon » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:11 am

The other day I was thinking on grounding, and then I thought, let's play some Nicole vids because they have 'clean' backgrounds, not like others where there are too many elements that can distract you or maybe they have occult signs or meanings.
So I was playing my VCD Two Faces of Love, and there at the number 5 song I saw this: :shock:

Nicole sings Yahk Hai Roo Wah Ruk Tur:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXXjMhWor-Y
Freeze it @ 3:47

What doing that sign has to do with singing
Two Faces of Love???
I mean is not even a rock song!
Could it be that the song is dedicated
to the love of the devil or what?
camaleon

Re: Oh no please No, not Nicole!

Postby Morpheus » Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:12 pm

Priceless! Is it I love you? Or could it be i love you satan?

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20 ... _satan.htm

you be the judge
Morpheus

Postby seek » Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:26 am

In my humble opinion you are reading too much into this.

She is intending to say "I love you" or maybe she is just doing the whole rock star thing.

Even if the sign language somehow originally meant "I love the devil" it's very clear to me that she intends it as "I love you".

That hand gesture is also used in an animal form of Chi Gong which I learnt over the weekend. There is nothing evil behind it.

I do believe in God and I believe that God knows what Nicole's true intention is (since we are probably all connected to God anyway). To me her intention is clearly one of love and connection.
seek

Postby Morpheus » Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:39 am

maybe your not reading into it enough....
Morpheus

Postby camaleon » Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:51 am

For me it's very odd, that the video ends with that sign.
Again, this is not a rock song, so for me that gesture is totally out of place.

But O.K. I'm not telling you guys not to ground.
We all have freewill (which is God's gift to mankind).
Just beware of what you're grounding too.

I really don't know if Nicole is illuminati, satanic or not. Perhaps that was just the video director's choice.
camaleon

Postby jonathondd » Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:36 am

Morpheus wrote:maybe your not reading into it enough....

I start to get suspicious of people that are ready to paint everyone and everything as satanic(seems like creating division rather than bringing people together). Casting judgments helps no one, just my 2 cents.

Just so you know where I'm coming from(guys casted me off as angry in that other thread, but im not angry). I'm pretty religious myself, but I think paranoia about the occult and their activities shows complete lack of faith in God- who is Absolute and nothing happens without him, not even evil. If you disagree that's fine, but I hope you see where i'm coming from.
jonathondd

Postby jared2010 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:59 am

"................"
jared2010

Postby mpgamer55 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:39 am

Wait... are you being serious?

If not then disregard what I'm about to say but this post seemed to be taken seriously.

I can already assume you haven't been to Thailand and you still have your doubts about real feminine women actually existing. Your mind takes any little thing you can think of that could be wrong with these girls and blows it completely out of proportion.

95% of people in Thailand are Buddhist. So the likely-hood of Nicole being a satanist is extremely low. Furthermore actual satanists are not all that bad. Maybe a bit selfish in that they do not believe in helping the weak (which is the opposite of Nicole's energy which is nurturing). If you actually study satanism it has very little to do with the devil you know of from the christian bible.

It's music and so she was probably referencing rock to pose in the video. If you really want to think out of the box, for all we know she could be a Texas Longhorn's fan.

See how silly this observation is? It could mean anything. But, really her energy tells it all.
mpgamer55

Postby camaleon » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:21 am

I can already assume you haven't been to Thailand and you still have your doubts about real feminine women actually existing.

Nope, at least in Latin America (where I live) there are some, but sadly due to the influence of The States via TV, movies, stars like Lady Gaga's and 'real' Beyoncé's they're hard to find.
So the likely-hood of Nicole being a satanist is extremely low.

Perhaps, she isn't but the producers, architects, even if they're supposedly Buddhists. And I've seen the same trends infiltration in Japanese pop culture.
urthermore actual satanists are not all that bad.
:shock:
Do you know some???
If you actually study satanism it has very little to do with the devil you know of from the christian bible.

I most say the opposite, IT HAS A LOT TO DO with the devil from the christian bible. But I get your point, even I remember once an TV interview where two young Latin American indians (Living in the jungle) said that the devil appeared in front of them an that he was very beautiful. But if you read the Bible you can read there that sometimes the devil appears as an angel of light, but that doesn't mean that he's good. He's the great deceiver.
she could be a Texas Longhorn's fan.

Yeah right. And I'm Superman.
I don't know if she's satanic or not, she could be used by the producers. Many of the most powerful people in the world is very fucked up in their minds you won't believe all they do to keep their power and to gain more power.
Maybe a bit selfish in that they do not believe in helping the weak

Not just helping, but they want to get rid of them all.
camaleon

Postby mpgamer55 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:20 am

=
camaleon wrote: she could be a Texas Longhorn's fan.

Yeah right. And I'm Superman.

It appears you completely missed my point.

What I'm saying is the odds of her being Satanic are about the same as her being a Longhorns fan. Zilch.

Do you honestly believe the director of the music video told Nicole to make a satanic gesture in the middle of a music video about 'love' in the country of Thailand where the vast majority of people do not even believe or study the bible?

Or that Nicole herself (whose joyful and nurturing energy clearly displays nothing even remotely negative or devilish) decided to show her true colors and flash a demonic sign? A sign which as already pointed out has numerous interpretations. Like say... ROCK N' ROLL!

This is an absurd level of paranoia that you've created in your mind that is preventing you from even enjoying these videos. It seems to me that due to your religious preferences you create things in your mind to spoil the enjoyment of anything that could even remotely be construed as satanic or opposed to your religion. Just saying.

Relax and enjoy life man.
mpgamer55

Postby seek » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:35 pm

I agree with mpgamer55.

For most people it either means Victory or Rock On.

In Tick Tock Palmy also does the same sign (where she is pretending to be a goth) at about 1:44.

With Palmy and Nicole it's clearly that they mean it in a fun way (I doubt it was even planned), the same way Bill and Ted would mean it or Wayne and Garth in Waynes World.

Just because you read on the internet somewhere that it is the sign of the devil doesn't mean that you should be alarmed every time that some body does it in a music video (especially one that is heavily influenced by Rock).

That website that Morpheus linked seems a bit nuts to me.
seek

Postby camaleon » Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:34 am

n the country of Thailand where the vast majority of people do not even believe or study the bible?

That's right, so they feel free to do it there. Besides there's the notion of evil in almost all the cultures around the world, not just in the western.
It could be also that they're just copying western stars, so then they'll sell out sooner or later.
This is an absurd level of paranoia

That's your point of view, not mine. I already know how the world works. And mainly where the world is heading towards.
I already enjoy life since I've more awareness. :D
camaleon

Postby camaleon » Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:47 am

In Tick Tock Palmy also does the same sign (where she is pretending to be a goth) at about 1:44.

Here it's understandable cause she's just pretending.

Just because you read on the internet somewhere that it is the sign of the devil doesn't mean that you should be alarmed every time that some body does it in a music video (especially one that is heavily influenced by Rock).

I used to listen a lot of rock. And too many bands have a lot of lyrics and videos about things not 2 nice.
And if you think music hasn't any influence, then why you're watching videos of 'naturals' instead of prickteasers like Britney Spears, Miley Cyrus, Lady Gaga, et al?

But I understand a bit your position since you live in the matrix (England and The States), and there the influence is heavier and you're more conditioned.
And that's sad.
camaleon

Postby jonathondd » Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:16 am

camaleon wrote:And if you think music hasn't any influence, then why you're watching videos of 'naturals' instead of prickteasers like Britney Spears, Miley Cyrus, Lady Gaga, et al?

But I understand a bit your position since you live in the matrix (England and The States), and there the influence is heavier and you're more conditioned.
And that's sad.

lol I think its also because Britney spears/Miley Cyrus music sucks as music.

But your last paragraph sounds pretty condescending, you do come off as a "I know better than you" type and its an arrogant attitude. Whatever your beliefs are, I think if you want to convince people of your argument it'd be better to come at it from a different angle.
jonathondd

Postby seek » Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:25 pm

I certainly think music has influence, I just don't think that the "victory" or "rock on" sign has any negative influence. To me it means celebration, freedom, rock n roll, good feelings, maybe been a bit of a rebel. To me the devil or satan (if it exists) means suffering, pain, fear, control, manipulation, despair. If anything that sign is the opposite of what satan represents.

I definitely think that Palmy and Nicole are influencing me with the sign but in a positive way, towards openness, love and freedom. As some one who lives in the Uk where crappy music has often being dominant in the charts that sign is like a ray of sunshine, to me it says "be who you are".
seek

Return to Natural Grounding