Login

The 1st Natural Grounding Meetup

The world headquarters of Natural Grounding! Post your experiences about the natural grounding, the secret of women, NG resources, styles, how-to's, successes, questions, alpha state, beliefs, kundalini, natural alpha women, palmy, results, etc..N.G. is the other foundational 1/3 of Natural Game and building your primary sexual attraction capability, congruency & ultimate potential/connection with women

Moderators: mystery, Rion

The 1st Natural Grounding Meetup

Postby Rion » Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:09 pm

just to say that it went really well. we had 3 guys come down from tulsa, oklahoma to austin and 2 other guys in the area that showed up.

starting @ 7 p.m. it went until 2:15 a.m.

i had my 50" hdtv finally hooked up. it was really strange hearing complete newbie questions from 1 of the guys, but that's something we'll have to get used to now that we're taking to and spreading it more on a scale.

the guys introduced me to some new powerful stuff and i gave them lots of grounding/peak state power tools and techniques to go home with.

i'm really excited about the future. they plan on starting a meetup group in oklahoma. the idea is to get n.g. meetup's going around the world, spreading it to more and more people.

if you're interested in starting your own local meetup group for sharing n.g., let me know and you'll get special/free access to me and resources.

i'll be doing these once a month until i leave austin.
Rion
Site Admin

Re: The 1st Natural Grounding Meetup

Postby eldavid » Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:00 am

Hey Rion,

I wish I could have attended (I'm a member on your meetup page cause the topic intrigues me a lot).

I've know about natural grounding for a while now, but haven't done much with it, but this is about to change! It's my intention to add this meditation to other meditative practices I do, namely: binaural beats and ahh meditation (the latter needs to be practiced more, a very powerful tool).

There's no one around here (Southern Switzerland) that teaches anything you do, and I regret to say that I was financially tipped out for quite a while as I was misalined as the holosync was kicking my ass big time (major resitance surfacing).

Anyway, I'd love to kickstart something like natural grounding around here, and have more guys consciously get into this stuff.

Personally I was into the phantasy stuff big time, and now that I've been single again for quite a while I want to actually do something about it! I've already started downloading a ton of vids from youtube (of palmy, bua and nicole).

I'd be interested in sustaining peak states in this practice and to have other guys getting involved in this.

Let me know what's up, I look forward to your Reply, David

ps: since around here we speak Italian I would have to do some translation work, people around here aren't really into meetup, so that would leave facebook (creating a group) I'm not very fond of Facebook though, and I have no personal profile on it either, but then again, I could create a group. But as I've mentioned, I would have to put all into Italian.
eldavid

Re: The 1st Natural Grounding Meetup

Postby Rion » Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:57 pm

that would be great, email me and i can help you get something going rion @ naturalgrounding.net
Rion
Site Admin

Return to Natural Grounding