Login

Natural Grounding IS for MEN only

The world headquarters of Natural Grounding! Post your experiences about the natural grounding, the secret of women, NG resources, styles, how-to's, successes, questions, alpha state, beliefs, kundalini, natural alpha women, palmy, results, etc..N.G. is the other foundational 1/3 of Natural Game and building your primary sexual attraction capability, congruency & ultimate potential/connection with women

Moderators: mystery, Rion

Natural Grounding IS for MEN only

Postby Rion » Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:06 am

but WHAT ABOUT WOMEN?

after 6 years i'm starting to FULLY realize that n.g. really IS meant only for men b/c No woman we know of has EVER done n.g. and gina cloud herself isn't yet opened to it and hasn't felt it (as far as we know and i'm saying this in all sincerity).

NO WOMAN has ever come forward and said 'i've done natural grounding'.

BUT YOU GUYS have and you 'GET IT'. the best WOMEN can do (those that ARE evolved and have some kind of clue into it) is say 'oh that's nice'.

that women don't understand or feel it is a seeming limitation but it's also a strength and why? b/c we're giving women Real Men.

N.G. IS polarity based THUS INHERENTLY meant for men and it's beyond all social cultures...

so how are we going to help women? well workshops in the future ok. i haven't studied anything of david deida's but i've heard he's in line with things.

but i'm still thinking of something revolutionary for women as well at a similar level of what we have as natural grounding...yang grounding meditation for them?? that would initially make sense done from a polarity state.

maybe call it ethereal 'opposite of grounding' b/c it liberates THEM? what is the opposite of 'grounding'? this is a chance to make history here guys..brainstorms of actual names for the FEMALE EQUIVALENT OF NATURAL GROUNDING?

natural 'release'? (i can come up with the effective name btw i just want to keep it open here and get you guys involved)

(and i'm talking for mature, older women as well - a universal standard as WE have...give them natural alpha men? elvis sequences? bring back that screaming boy band effect??)

b/c i'm thinking they CAN'T do exactly what we do in relation to natural alpha women..but you know what? i think they can do the polaric equivalent and opposite of what we do (in relation to alpha men). (which WE can't even fathom or experience as men ourselves).

a female equivalent to the history making renaissance creating natural grounding we have which can further help liberate and align women to THEIR feminine shakti cores? wow. hmm...see where i'm coming from?

who is going to be the first WOMAN to create the equivalent? i have ex'es who might try it out but not in austin.

western women have already been closed to the idea of our natural grounding, thinking superficially and through a socio-centric and personal filter of 'oh asian women are 'better' than us' all of a sudden and truly NOT getting it at ALL.

even the ASIAN WOMEN who i know of who have an idea of N.G. don't even get it and only view it on a socio-centric level or dynamic.

but evolved men 'get it'. you guys GET IT. you see past your personal preferences and social differences and you feel it in the polarity. and that we meditate to shakti energy makes us extremely unique, empowered and valuable (to ourselves, relationships and the world).

eckhart tolle does not have shakti meditation. we DO. what can we give women that is a 'gift that keeps on giving' equivalent (that no one else is teaching btw anyways)?

big thoughts here.

as you know, it's not about ethnicity or social culture. it's about that polarity that you FEEL which is in alignment (which you can also see in u.s. videos from 50 years ago). so why can't women truly use something EQUIVALENT to condition their own liberation?!?

any ideas how we can help WOMEN with something similar? maybe there IS a natural grounding parallel universe for women

whoever the first women are, they will have to be free thinkers and already used to meditation or at least new age thought

polarity is everything. that heterosexual force of life. that's why it's taken me like 7 years to even think of this idea and why women haven't ever 'got' natural grounding yet. we're strongly grounded in the equal and opposite. why don't we help create theirs?
Rion
Site Admin

Re: Natural Grounding IS for MEN only

Postby ivan » Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:49 pm

From a polarity perspective I think Yang grounding for women makes perfect sense. I´m just throwing some things random in here: Yin release meditation, Shakti release, (or something more flowery and girlie perhaps :D ) Shakti blossoming...
ivan

Postby mystery » Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:03 pm

elRion wrote:whoever the first women are, they will have to be free thinkers and already used to meditation or at least new age thought

Women are much more open to these things as women by nature are 10 times more intuitive than men.

Most people I know who teach an approach to business or healing based on energies have at least 75% customers who are women. That's the feminine aspect of life. The masculine aspect of life is logical and structured.

In my experience, Natural Grounding doesn't resonate with women. Instant release (which I talk in Sexual Magnetism e-book, and which is also in Sedona Method) doesn't seem to really work as much with women either. For some reason they usually can't keep their concentration on that. However, I meet more and more women who want to reconnect with their femininity. There's one lady I met at CEO Space who will organize an event called the "Festival of the Goddesses".

Alchemy has proven to be very powerful in uncovering the femininity within women, but that's not really what you're looking for.

You're looking for what alpha elements to put into a video to bring the desired outcome. I don't know the answer.

I believe SuperHalo is the ultimate silver bullet and is the culmination of years of study of relational mastery, causality and social awareness. You would want something similar for women.
mystery

Postby atgmarcelo » Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:34 pm

But what about Palmy's women fans ? Don't them tune in to Palmy's energy while watching or listening to her ? I believe so, and also there's the social effect of modelling your idol's behaviour and stuff. Doesn't Gina even see them as good influences for women in this way ?

Now, concerning the Yang grounding I'm not sure because there's this fundamental difference: Yang energy isn't missing in the western world, everyone knows it and I believe women already value that in men, because their process of sexual attraction is much more dependant to it than ours (that's why we focused only in skin).

Of course if they would meditate to videos while feeling melted by the energy, that would bring out more femininity, I'm just questioning to help we analize.

What I really think would make difference is if influential people started publicly valuing women for the femininity they have inside, supressed. Women are needing to feel valued for who they really are instead of their emulation of male behaviour. The message between the lines that modern society tells women is: Being a woman is inferior to being a man, and therefore you must act like men to have value (in some but not all areas of life).
So women are not allowing themselves to it unless society returns to valuing/seducing them again.
atgmarcelo

Postby seek » Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:58 pm

Here is my perspective.

1. Many women have done natural grounding without realising it (just like what happened to me when I went to Thailand many years ago). One of my ex-girlfriends loves Harrison Ford in Star Wars and she is very much more in touch with her femininity. Another woman I know (who by in large was quite an inner alpha) but still had a lot of femininity and is positively magnetic to people, she also is a fan of Harrison Ford.

When I went to see the movie "Nowhere Boy" there was a really great scene where John Lennon goes into a cinema where Elvis is playing and all the women are screaming and going crazy. It's like they are natural grounding to Elvis and in a way women probably can do natural grounding even more powerfully then men because they can do it in groups (where as men need privacy).

So there is plenty of resources out there for women in terms of natural grounding. The Empire Strikes Back could maybe be a great grounding resource for women? :)

2. Women have just as much power to create their reality as men do. If men believe in the authentic sexuality of women and put emotional value towards then they will attract that into their lives. If women believe in the authentic sexuality of men then they will attract that into their lives.

Women can put emotional and sexual energy towards Clint Eastwood just as men can put emotional energy towards Palmy. As a result women can meet a real life "Clint Eastwood" or bring it out of their boyfriend/lover/husband.

I've experienced this myself when I'm around natural alpha women. It's like I become a different man, happier, more funny, more outgoing, less self conscious, more loving, more indifferent, more spontaneous, I feel different about myself. It's like their beliefs about me are effecting me in a positive way and it's to both our benefits. For me the idea of women doing their own version of natural grounding is really exciting.

3. Many men and women tell themselves a story like "all men are pigs, all women just want my money, there are no real men, women hate me, men are weak and pathetic, women are rude and dismissive" etc, so they attract situations into their life which confirm their beliefs and their behaviour reflects their belief. The trouble is that most people don't know the power of their stories.

However a man or a woman could change their story (just like Brent teaches) in order to get what they want out of life (although it does take a leap of faith to do this and many men and women won't simply because they don't think it will work).

A woman can change her story to "everywhere I go I meet men who are strong, kind, powerful, in touch with their authentic masculine sexuality" and natural grounding could rewire their beliefs to make this story come true for them. If women see Robert Redford as an authentic version of male sexuality then they could believe that this is the truth of men and a lot of men that come into their life would reflect this belief in their behaviour.

4. For natural alpha women and men dating is as easy as breathing, but for many western men and women dating is a struggle.

Some natural alpha women probably don't get natural grounding because their beliefs about authentic sexuality are so deeply installed in their subconscious mind that they don't get why anyone would not be successful with dating by default (just like natural men who can't figure out why other guys need help with dating). Or possibly they don't believe in the law of attraction (which for me is what natural grounding is, it's using the law of attraction to attract the natural sexuality of women into your life).

For them it would be "duh, go out and meet men, how hard can it be, just be yourself".

Many Thai women who see Palmy maybe don't see her significance (in terms of female sexuality) because they themselves are so in touch with their femininity that they are not even aware of it. It's like a fish not realising that it's in water but when it gets taken out of the water it knows instinctively that something is wrong.

Perhaps western women who see Palmy don't see the significance or her behaviour. They might see her as sweet, innocent, open, warm etc, but they don't realise that those behaviour attributes are essential for starting a relationship.

5. My first big success with dating happened in San Francisco over a decade ago. By in large I think the women there are much more in touch with their authentic sexuality then in other parts of the states or the UK. I don't know why that it is but it might be due to the self help industry being quite big in SF and California in general.

So I think there are many women in the west who have gotten more in touch with their femininity and I think that as natural grounding is more wide spread it's only a matter of time before a woman tries it and then is recommending it to like minded female friends. She will notice a difference in herself, in the way men act around her and she will notice her friends who also do NG having the same positive results that she is having. Just like when Kindred hanged out with Marcus, Kindred could see how natural grounding had effected Marcus, when women start doing it there will be a very obvious change (like they will be glowing) and their friends will want to know what is going on.
seek

Postby Rion » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:28 pm

brilliant post. very well spoken and solid points...the fish in water analogy is perfect and the glowing i think is going to happen. so much to say and comment that i'll just leave it at that, you've said so much.

i look forward to the future when it is in the now.
Rion
Site Admin

Postby camaleon » Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:30 am

So there is plenty of resources out there for women in terms of natural grounding. The Empire Strikes Back could maybe be a great grounding resource for women?

That could work, but only as long as they don't ground to Chewbacca. :wink:
Unless they want to get a hairy man. LOL
camaleon

Postby camaleon » Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:49 am

Great insights seek !

It's like they are natural grounding to Elvis and in a way women probably can do natural grounding even more powerfully then men because they can do it in groups (where as men need privacy).

Japanese wotas ground in groups also.
camaleon

Postby jared2010 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:15 am

I agree (=topic)

I started a thread about Shakti Meditation/Yin Energy on a ReikiForum in my country in mid June, great and funny posts from women too. I made this distinction clear, (that it is for men/becoz of the polarity)

It´s more than just watching the vids.

There´s also the International Reiki Forum, but I´m not a subscriber/member there. Just an option to think about 4 a good writer...
jared2010

Postby mpgamer55 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:48 am

Correction:
Natural Grounding IS for MEN only (and Dykes).

Sorry, had to. :mrgreen:
mpgamer55

Postby zuprion » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:15 pm

The answer would be videos of natural alpha males who are actively in their masculine in the videos. In other words, natural grounding is women DANCING, SINGING. While the activities themselves aren't "feminine" per se, the energy that is represented during those moments, I believe is probably yin. So, for women I'd look to some of the stuff Seek mentioned. Harrison Ford, Bruce Lee, Robert Redford, Paul Newman (in the westerns made in color). They really should ground to videos where the men are in their masculine in the moments on the film. I'd say Elvis movies, but maybe not as much his Broadway type musical numbers. The other key is the relationship that the women tell themselves they have to the energy. For example when I Yang ground, I tell myself that this is who I am. When I watch Nicole, I say this is what I have so much polarity with. It's a subtle but important difference. Lastly, I believe aside from the magnetic north pole south pole dynamics in polarity, there is also an element in attraction of the feminine recognizing a part of itself in us as we balance out our yang energy with yin energy that is more pure. It would have to be the same (energy opposite though obviously) for women who start grounding.
-Zupster
zuprion

Postby mystery » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:41 pm

zuprion wrote:The answer would be videos of natural alpha males who are actively in their masculine in the videos.

I have a woman who is trying it. She's 33 and at that age, her hormones are taking off... her solar plexus is screaming and she needs something to fill it up with.

She'll let me know how it goes.
mystery

Postby zuprion » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:56 am

Etienne, would she consider doing like a grounding diary where you start a new thread and update us on what her experience is like during/after her sessions, and if she notices more attraction/IOI's from natural guys ? I'm really curious.
-Zupster
zuprion

Return to Natural Grounding