Login

SuperHalo Officially Released

The world headquarters of Natural Grounding! Post your experiences about the natural grounding, the secret of women, NG resources, styles, how-to's, successes, questions, alpha state, beliefs, kundalini, natural alpha women, palmy, results, etc..N.G. is the other foundational 1/3 of Natural Game and building your primary sexual attraction capability, congruency & ultimate potential/connection with women

Moderators: mystery, Rion

SuperHalo Officially Released

Postby Rion » Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:20 am

Finally it's done and up. Here is the permanent RELM location you can use for unlimited grounding reference that is more private.

There will also be a youtube version online within a day or 2 that should be in HD as well I'll announce.

I'll announce it officially to everyone but if you read the forum right after this post, you may be the first to see 'er.

Here it is and comment away!

http://relationalmastery.com/superhalo/superhalo.html

Remember it's the kind of video experience that will grow on you
Rion
Site Admin

Re: SuperHalo Officially Released

Postby seek » Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:18 pm

Really beautiful, really loved it, I'll definitely be grounding to that.
seek

Postby mpgamer55 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:49 am

Yeah, this video is seriously badass. This is easily the best thing Rion has ever produced. The song fits great and the editing is near perfect, maybe one too many dissolves but, it's still brilliant.

I've edited video before so I know how time consuming it is and you must have worked very hard to compile all these videos together. That said, it would be great to see more videos like this.

It's like all the best grounding vcd moments rolled into one 5 minute video. It just blows you away. Most of all its actually really fun to watch.

I'd love to see an Encore!
mpgamer55

Postby Rion » Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:53 pm

thanks..yeah it took like 5 days..things kept getting extended. i know where the minor imperfections are too but i'm leaving it up. maybe there will be a 1.5 version but most likely to a different song.

here is the youtube version. please use this link if you're going to promote or share the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IL6kx_y2vw

you can also use that for your unlimited grounding purposes. btw i've started the official n.g. channel on youtube
Rion
Site Admin

Postby john » Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:25 pm

Fantastic, Rion! I loved it! :D

It will definitely become a major grounding source for me. Not all of Palmy`s music videos are as pure and concentrated as for example yark rong dung dung, so this was an amazingly concentrated clip with no dead time.

However, I think perhaps TSOW was even more powerful since you actually presented the teachings there and hammered it home by some great visual contrasts between social and natural alphas.

Have you considered uploading a higher quality of TSOW to youtube including the grounding version?

And have you considered making even more productions like this one? ;)

Keep up the good work!

John
john

Postby camaleon » Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:31 am

EPIC SHAKTI VIDEO!

I know it could be hard to sync parts of the song
with the images but you did it great.
The result: B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L
Last edited by camaleon on Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
camaleon

Postby blanch133 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:32 am

I'm a little late with a comment but this video is incredible. Very professional looking as well. It actually helped me in a bad week. I'm glad to see you got my girl shakira in there too... whenever wherever is an awesome video. ...something else about superhalo is for some reason it helps me more than other resources in seeing the feminine energy of girls at home. it helps bridge the gap for me. It illustrates something I've seen for a long time.. the ability of women to be able to connect with each other regardless of culture because they share something deeper. The differences are just superficial. I see more and more at home the true feminity of the women here whereas before I would just see this in foreign girls.
blanch133

Postby yoyoyo » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:12 am

guys this video is insanely powerful most powerful video ever no doubt about it, its all i watch now it combines most natural grounding videos together anyway and the song fits perfectly great work rion any more vids like this comin out?
yoyoyo

Postby mpgamer55 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:08 am

For real, we want more vids like this. Rion you used Vegas to edit this right? What effect did you use for the sunrays shining off the girls?
mpgamer55

Postby Rion » Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:13 pm

sony vegas 9.0 and used the factory sony 'rays' plug-ins as well as some others like 'glitter'

i love producing and will be doing more of it..starting my own production company but to focus on projects i want to do
Rion
Site Admin

Postby jared2010 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:08 pm

The Vid is great, could the YouTube version have more tags so more people find it? (I should study tags as well, I´m sure there is away to use the Full Power of the Tube)
jared2010

Postby Rion » Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:12 am

10,000 Youtube views reached on Feb. 2nd, 2011 en route to millions.
Rion
Site Admin

Postby Axeman » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:49 pm

9,000 of which come from me. Haha. What a great/powerful video
Axeman

Postby jared2010 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:24 am

YouTube version got blocked in my country
but I have the RelmDVD version.
jared2010

Return to Natural Grounding