Login

How does one handle bad energy?

The world headquarters of Natural Grounding! Post your experiences about the natural grounding, the secret of women, NG resources, styles, how-to's, successes, questions, alpha state, beliefs, kundalini, natural alpha women, palmy, results, etc..N.G. is the other foundational 1/3 of Natural Game and building your primary sexual attraction capability, congruency & ultimate potential/connection with women

Moderators: mystery, Rion

How does one handle bad energy?

Postby aztecsfinest » Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:46 pm

I can end up sometimes in places containing people with a lot of anger, hate and sometimes are rude to me.

I can go to a friends house and someone comes in in a bad mood and his or her every word contains anger or something.

There's also withdrawals, I am open and friendly and someone does not respond in kind or something.

I'm then affected by bad energy, (I'm only on Habit 1).

Does anyone know how to handle it, when you encounter someone with more of a negative energy than you?

Is there a new response or paradigm or something?

And do the new responses make it so that bad energy is deflected?

Anything really, I'm tired of being easily affected by other peoples weaknesses and negativity!

Thank you for your time!
aztecsfinest

Location: Hibernia, Eire, Nell's arse in The Comedy of Errors.

Postby Naled » Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:07 am

relational mastery at work,
you choose, as much as possible, when possible... :lol: to isolate yourself from bad environment,
you heal your energies, become stronger to protect yourself from negativity.

This seems an art. hehe
Naled

Postby shay2000 » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:48 am

avoid environments with bad energy as much as you can
but when there is no choise - stay inside your energy field and try to project good energy to that environment.
If that doesn't work and the environment is still negative despite of your effort to make it positive then just close your energy field and stay grounded in it.

Today I drove someone from the university. I felt he had tons of negative energy around him. Since I was driving him home I was stuck with him and his energy for a while :?

So I tried projecting good energy and vibes to him, after I saw that it was not working I just closed my energy field (like a cocoon :) )
and I stayed grounded in my energy field until after I droped that guy at his place. 8)
shay2000

Postby aztecsfinest » Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:24 pm

How do you do that?

What do you do that projects good vibes and protcts you from bad ones?
aztecsfinest

Postby shay2000 » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:59 pm

A little hard for me to explain with the language barrier here,

read my post again:
http://www.relationalmastery.com/amembe ... .php?t=647

that will give you a direction
shay2000

Postby mystery » Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:25 pm

People's negativity can only affect you through your emotional blockages.

When people make you feel bad, they're making you aware of your issues and limitations.

When I feel dragged down by other people, I sense that feeling and see where it is attached to me. It is linked to specific emotional blockages inside me. Then, I accept and release that blockages which cuts the rope.

However, you need to be at a certain level to be effective at doing it and to flow above negativity. If you're tightly stuck by so many issues, there are other techniques that are more effective to clean up emotions.

You want to detach yourself from people's negativity. It's like when you take an airplane. On the ground, you see all the mountains, but as you raise, the mountains dissapear.
mystery

Postby aztecsfinest » Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:07 pm

Yes I'd like to detatch myself from other people's negativity...

If this stuff is discused in your book, I'm allowing paymet go through tomorrow, the bak won't do it over the phone!

Often they're the one emotion I find it hard to handle; anger. It's so destructive! Then when women don't respond to me I feel like I've done something wrong, then more anger!

Thank you, I'll learn to let go of them. I've amped up my sedona method to obliterate emotional blockages from existence! Can be a bit of a bitch when they don't go away though.

Shay I'll give your post a looking!
aztecsfinest

Return to Natural Grounding