Login

Declaration of Independence

Talk about being men and other self-growth here

Moderators: mystery, Rion

Declaration of Independence

Postby SMode » Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:35 pm

I`m going to write this in a natural way...hehe meaning,(grammatical error is not my #1 concern)ok... 8) If you have a problem with it get a life... :P
hmmmm besides that I write this with LOVE....

The Declaration of Independence is exactly the type of food that you should to be eating...to make you a Strong Natural Alpha(plainly put a MAN)

Think about it, America is still the Greatest Country(Alpha) in the world and everyone(other countries) either love us, respect us, or hate us because we(by we I mean the government) can step all over them like a jerk who has the looks and money to back it up...hehe

Our constitution if taken to heart would make a very cool father(George Washington), a very lovely mother(The Statue of Liberty...hehe), and a very proud son...(Albert Einstein(the A-bomb...hehe), John Wayne(hehe), Abe Lincoln, JFK, George W Bush(maybe not)but you get the picture)

when you feed on very nutritious foods...like...
Equality, everyone is equal!!!!...
healthy carbs that are high on fiber and proteins like
life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness

and snacks regularly on pure vitamin C...

freedom of speech, religion, expression etc...

If this is the type of food that you spoil your heart with(meditate on, ground on)

You would be a Wild Boar not a fat pink pig...A challenge to the lovely LadyHunter...hehe
not some poor lock up pink needy pig...hehe

The "Everyone is Equal" would give you a very strong NATURAL confidence(and polarity) and not something stupid like everyone likes me...hehe

The "Freedom of Speech and Expression" would allow you to spark a huge forestfire attraction that would last until she dies...hehe
Why...go figure it out...I did...

By the way...the stuff that comes out Oprah`s mouth is worse than junk foods, its literally bullshit....hehe
Her advice to the shopcoholic was freezing her credit card in water so she can`t use it...hehe

and the whole media promoting sexploitation is....

I`ll end with a question mark ?
SMode

Re: Declaration of Independence

Postby camaleon » Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:31 am

Think about it, America is still the Greatest Country(Alpha) in the world and everyone(other countries) either love us, respect us, or hate us because we(by we I mean the government) can step all over them like a jerk who has the looks and money to back it up...hehe

Yes, America is now like a new form of the ancient roman empire.
But sadly it's getting the bad manners (corruption, the decline in moral standards, etc.)that led the roman empire to its decay and death.

and the whole media promoting sexploitation is....

Is part of those bad manners.
Is the fourth power that is spreading sexploitation all over the world :cry:

But yes you have good things also ! 8)
And I've some relatives there, and some of them look very American.
camaleon

Return to Alpha Male Discussion