Login

How to deal with Western Women! Give Don't Get.

Share and exchange some of your stories or breakthroughs that might help other guys or amuse them.

Moderators: mystery, Rion

How to deal with Western Women! Give Don't Get.

Postby mpgamer55 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:04 am

Everything is clear now.. After going out and getting around 15 numbers in 2 weeks and then not getting a single date. Then a girl gives me her number without me even asking and then doesn't reply when I text her. lol.

At first I thought ok, they are masculine. They lack that feminine response that I get soo easily from other women. They must be men. But, wait, they aren't really men.

A man hating feminist who thinks she can only be powerful as a man (quite ironic since her true power is in her femininity) could only dream of having the power I carry in my loins. The seed of life itself. No, They aren't men.

So are they women? I even considered they might just be asexual like a plant lol. Well, I suppose they do have the biological parts. So they'd have to be women. But, they seem to deny their own biological mating response.

But, why? What separates them from foreign women? Why are both men and women so confused in the west?

IGNORANCE. They are sexually ignorant. They don't understand true sexuality. Just like us they have been raised and conditioned into ignorance.

Ok great. How do you deal with that? How do you deal with an ignorant person?

Quite simply really. You educate them. Not with words but with your sexual energy. You can GIVE them HIGHER SEXUAL CONSCIOUSNESS.

Whether they accept this gift or not, or if you get anything in return is irrelevant. It's not the point. The gift you can give is priceless.

So stop trying to get anything from them. You can't really get something from them unless they give it to you themselves. And that's for them to decide not you. It's not your job. It's theirs. It takes 2 people to come together mutually to form a relationship.

Instead, come from a higher place of knowing and give them the gift that they are missing. It's already there, they just aren't conscious of it.
mpgamer55

Re: How to deal with Western Women! Give Don't Get.

Postby mystery » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:20 pm

Well said ;)

Emotions are contagious. When you come from a place of higher sexual consciousness, it subconsciously raises their sexual consciousness. From there, things happen much more easily... if they are meant to happen. Otherwise, things will happen much more easily with others too.
mystery

Postby Rion » Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:33 am

another option is to let it go and connect to the cause of Awakening women from those higher states of compassion.

sean stephenson attracted his honey just living and doing what he loved to do.
Rion
Site Admin

Postby jared2010 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:48 am

mpgamer55 wrote:

IGNORANCE. They are sexually ignorant. They don't understand true sexuality. Just like us they have been raised and conditioned into ignorance.
relationship.

This brings up the issue of AwarenessGap.

It´s a matter of degree rather than essence.
In understanding, and communicating.
jared2010

Postby jared2010 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:36 am

About Awareness Gap (in interpersonal
communication)

http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/2006/0 ... eness-gap/
jared2010

Postby Rion » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:38 am

excellent article jared. i've been re-reading 'eye of the i'..good to see that angle on things and it also explains why my stuff is so over the head of so many people...how can we bridge that gap without losing them..is a good problem i guess..

i've heard of steve pavlina of course but have yet to dive in..if more (articles) are like this i will. Hawkins is really filling in a lot of my gaps now and helping take things really far.

::as far as the original post

(can't view it from the reply field now but) there are many ways on which to still connect with western women..(and many ways to just release)

even if we're more spiritually or sexually advanced than many of them. it's in finding those physical reality bridges and then bringing them up into your world; creating that safe haven to bring others up into a higher experience.
Rion
Site Admin

Postby mpgamer55 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:12 am

FYI, I ended up just letting go of western women completely.

I have physical values but, don't enjoy interacting with them romantically. They are aloof at best and flake 100% of the time. I've been rejected in just about every way possible lol.

It's just not productive to waste time on them anymore. Especially when I can date models in other countries with zero effort.

I'm still friendly with them and I enjoy their form. I hold no grudges. I still do have compassion for them because I know deep down they are confused and it's not really their fault. I know there's nothing wrong with me anyways and I actually feel sorry for them.

If they do their part then they might have a chance with me. But, they will have to do pretty much all the work at this point. I'm simply not interested anymore.

I feel a great burden lifted. I'm much more free to just enjoy things now without worry.
mpgamer55

Postby jared2010 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:45 pm

That´s also an option, mpgamer55

There is something to labeling relationships
too. When we say "western women" there usually
is a subconscious script attached to it.

I´m more into opening my own Awareness,
so I´m letting go of some "labeling" for now
and I´ll know better about that later.

When you open your Awareness, you never base
your perception just on first impressions
(you know your brain tries to make a generalization
about the information it receives. This activates
certain scripts (=stories), that could be completely wrong.)
These kind of generalizations are not very helpful to
me when I´m relaxing & spending my time out.

Generalizations are limiting, (although very useful
in dangerous situations such as dodging a speeding
car on the street, where snap generalization could
save your Life.)
jared2010

Return to Breakthroughs & Success Stories